Today's HP TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Liked the look of the features on the HP C7280, today's TSV printer. Did a bit of looking around though and as usual, the TSV isn't that great a deal unless you are hooked by the Easipay. Other places have it around the same price and with free delivery, OK you don't get a USB and a bit of paper. Amazon rates it 4*, though comments are that the ink is very expensive and the machine uses lots of it. I could have sworn that the presenter said it was ink efficient and didn't use lots for things like cleanning etc. :55:

Hmm, I need a new printer but if the ink is so expensive I'll look elsewhere. But I'll keep watching today, I think Danny's quite a cutie. Has anyone got any advice about a reasonably priced printer? I've got a 5 year old Epson and the ink costs as much as a new printer, I can't seem to get "own brand" ink for it. I need it for son's homework, photos & general printing. And what about a scanner for old photos? I'm not v technically minded so I need something easy to use.

Hi Whatsinaname,

I buy my Epson compatible inks from here.........
http://svp.co.uk/searchresults.php?sSrch=epson+compatible+

They are extremely good value (take a look at the reviews!) and much cheaper than original cartridges. I never go anywhere else for mine, plus I also buy them for my boss as we need cheap inks for photocopying at work. I think you can buy the inks for almost every Epson printer there is, so have a browse and see if your particular printer is included! HTH!

Its sad day when I am tuning in to watch cause I fancy the guy that does the demos :32:

Hmm, I need a new printer but if the ink is so expensive I'll look elsewhere. But I'll keep watching today, I think Danny's quite a cutie. Has anyone got any advice about a reasonably priced printer? I've got a 5 year old Epson and the ink costs as much as a new printer, I can't seem to get "own brand" ink for it. I need it for son's homework, photos & general printing. And what about a scanner for old photos? I'm not v technically minded so I need something easy to use.

Just a thought: :1:A lot of schools have printing facilities. Ring your school and ask them if he can bring in a USB stick with the homework/project on and print it off there - would save you a lot of ink over time.

Latest posts

Back