Interesting - Daniel Green's books

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Interesting to read on Daniel's blog he has three books coming out this year have QVC sole rights ?

About Daniel Green

Seeing Daniel present today with so much confidence, you would never have recognised him when he was a teenager. Through experimenting with healthier ways of cooking he successfully lost nearly five stone in weight which kick-started his modelling stint.

He worked on campaigns such as Gucci, Martini, British Airways and even alongside Claudia Schiffer, but Daniel realised that modelling was not where his heart lay. Still maintaining his passion for food and nutrition, he appeared on cookery shows for BBC, Carlton Food, Channel Five and Discovery Health which catapulted his presenting career. He's created menus for 5-star hotels across the world and has also written three cookery books with three more being launched this year.
Having previously worked in the US on a major shopping channel for five years, Daniel has perfected his presenting style. His charming and charismatic personality is a sure-fire winner, and we know he'll go from strength to strength as part of the QVC team.

Favourite colour?
Blue (even though I tell my daughter its pink and it's our secret)

Favourite food?
Japanese by far followed by Thai

What do you enjoy doing?
Cooking, travel and spending time with the family. I love Asia and get so inspired by the food there.

What's the first record you ever bought?
Brother hood of man - my goodness how embarrassing.

What's your idea of a perfect weekend?
Sleeping in (I can never do that), doing something fun with my daughter then having a great dinner with my wife

What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
I think hosting a dinner for the princess of Thailand, there were so many formalities and I am sure I forgot most of them.

Interesting to read on Daniel's blog he has three books coming out this year have QVC sole rights ?

About Daniel Green

Seeing Daniel present today with so much confidence, you would never have recognised him when he was a teenager. Through experimenting with healthier ways of cooking he successfully lost nearly five stone in weight which kick-started his modelling stint.

He worked on campaigns such as Gucci, Martini, British Airways and even alongside Claudia Schiffer, but Daniel realised that modelling was not where his heart lay. Still maintaining his passion for food and nutrition, he appeared on cookery shows for BBC, Carlton Food, Channel Five and Discovery Health which catapulted his presenting career. He's created menus for 5-star hotels across the world and has also written three cookery books with three more being launched this year.
Having previously worked in the US on a major shopping channel for five years, Daniel has perfected his presenting style. His charming and charismatic personality is a sure-fire winner, and we know he'll go from strength to strength as part of the QVC team.

Favourite colour?
Blue (even though I tell my daughter its pink and it's our secret)

Favourite food?
Japanese by far followed by Thai

What do you enjoy doing?
Cooking, travel and spending time with the family. I love Asia and get so inspired by the food there.

What's the first record you ever bought?
Brother hood of man - my goodness how embarrassing.

What's your idea of a perfect weekend?
Sleeping in (I can never do that), doing something fun with my daughter then having a great dinner with my wife

What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
I think hosting a dinner for the princess of Thailand, there were so many formalities and I am sure I forgot most of them.

I don't care if he ruled a foregin country or was top of Mother Theresas Christmas card list.He's oily,smarmy,and has a fake smile to go with his fake tan.I hope they keep him selling womans things because he isn't the sort of guy that other guys like ( in the main).As lon g as I don't have to look at or hear him I'm good.Keep Anthony ,Dale ,Juilan and Pippa doing the Home Office/Computing and Gadget things .Everbody else can stay with the female items ..especially Daniel Green

I don't care if he ruled a foregin country or was top of Mother Theresas Christmas card list.He's oily,smarmy,and has a fake smile to go with his fake tan.I hope they keep him selling womans things because he isn't the sort of guy that other guys like ( in the main).As lon g as I don't have to look at or hear him I'm good.Keep Anthony ,Dale ,Juilan and Pippa doing the Home Office/Computing and Gadget things .Everbody else can stay with the female items ..especially Daniel Green

No please don't! I wasn't very keen on him presenting the Carole Hochman pyjamas the other week!
DG's website has full details of his previous books - I presume his new ones will be with the same publisher.

Just Googled "Daniel Green" (yes i am bored!) and apparently he has designed (if that's the right word) meals for KLM the airline???:31:

A few piccies on there as well...

Hmmmmm...well, I have to give him some credit for mentioning how he loves spending time with his daughter, and how he's told her that his real favourite colour is pink. I also think his favourite colour is pink.

If only he would relax a little bit...nah, still don't like him. Sorry. :(

I have yet to be able to watch a whole programme with him presenting...he's probably a very nice person, but as a presenter he gives me the heeby geebies

Latest posts

Back