Casual Dazzle Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
I see there are listings for 'Casual Dazzle Fashion' on April 9.

"Casual Dazzle is a chic twist on casualwear. Make a statement with metallic trims, embellishments, bold prints, scattered rhinestsones and attention to detail in a fun and novel way."

Aaargh! Sounds like a mixture of Quacker Factory and Indigo Moon :signeek:
Has this been on before?

There's also What's in my wardrobe? on 25 March

"Have you ever wondered what the inside of our presenters' wardrobes looks like? Well now you can find out with this fashion-packed show giving you an insider look."

Well we know what's in Julia's - leggings, black flip-flops and hideous Butler & Wilson flowery tents :manic:

(I love Julia really :1:)

Thanks baileyboo, I've just checked QVC Germany and found this item.

A lovely 2 piece set featuring ladies walking dogs - can't wait to see to the rest of the range (not) :cm:

Attachments

• casual.jpg
    casual.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 174
Dazzle is a type of polyester fabric that is widely used in making clothes like basketball uniforms, football uniforms, rugby ball uniforms and even casual clothing because it absorbs moisture quickly. It is a lightweight fabric that easily allows the body to receive ventilation during workouts.

I can hardly wait.:54:

Dazzle is a type of polyester fabric that is widely used in making clothes like basketball uniforms, football uniforms, rugby ball uniforms and even casual clothing because it absorbs moisture quickly. It is a lightweight fabric that easily allows the body to receive ventilation during workouts.

I can hardly wait.:54:

Getting into a sweat at the thought of the material next to my skin.:32:

I've just checked QVC Germany and found this item.
Whoa, are they having a sale or what over there? Loads of stuff slashed in price, 40-50% off in some cases, not like the puny coupla quid we get stuff reduced by! (Or maybe that's the norm for QVC.de?) Be interesting to see how the prices compare when they appear on our tv's though!

Latest posts

Back