Pretty bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's very pretty MissMagpie. I adore spinel and those complimentary pastel shades are particularly lovely. :pPC:

Was that in the auction or off the website? I like it.

Website, Keisha - in the web games. I don't see it there at the moment, but I think they had quite a few and it would be worth contacing the personal shopper if you want one.

Website, Keisha - in the web games. I don't see it there at the moment, but I think they had quite a few and it would be worth contacing the personal shopper if you want one.

Thanks Miss Magpie - I've sent off an email.

Thanks Miss Magpie - I've sent off an email.
Also keisha if you go into web games and then put spinel in the search box it should display all the items available.......not the drop down box btw,type in spinel in the white search box top righthand side.

Good luck

Lovely necklace Miss M,a bargain too,very pretty.

Enjoy!:1:

You couldn't say no to such a fantastic bargain Miss M. I've recently fallen in love with Spinels; they are so sparkly. Hope you love your pendant when it arrives home.

Very pretty pendant Miss M, great snatching at an even better price. I think some others must have been reading
this thread as all the other current fancy Spinels have been sold on the website.....or just a coincidence.....:33:

I wish they would sell more spinel, but most of it seemed to disappear quite some time back, especially the
gorgeous bracelets that were for sale on the web. Was much of it bought up for the Chinese market?

Just in case Gems say they haven't got any in stock, they will have soon - I did the "best of three" thing, so two pendnats will be winging their way back to Gems on Monday. (They were all nice - not much to choose between them.)

Latest posts

Back