Nooooooooooooooooo - it bust

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pepsidoodle

Registered Shopper
Helloooooooooooo

On the same day that I discover someone has brought "my" blue diamond pendant (ooooo get me!!!!), I wear SA964 (bracelet) and it breaks on me :cry:
(Rocks have just been e-mailed about the break)

But I'm surprisingly upset that the pendant has gone after deciding to go for it (in a couple of weeks)

I've got the blue diamond band style ring & am longing for co-ordinating items but am not having much joy - well within my price range that is
& I still cant watch Rocks either

Boo Hoo Boo Hoo woe is me :help:
:lol:

Ahhhhhh, Pepsi, that sucks and blows all at the same time!!!! I'm sure Rocks will sort the bracelet for you...they are really cool with that kind of stuff!!

Which is the blue diamond pendant?? Give us a describe...you know how I am for my blue diamonds!!! Was it a 1 of or did some evil doer just beat you to it???

Poor You!! x

Awww Pepsi that is a shame. I had a bracelet fall apart on me the other day and its currently winging its way back to Rocks.

Why can't you watch Rocks?

Which is the blue diamond pendant?? Give us a describe...you know how I am for my blue diamonds!!! Was it a 1 of or did some evil doer just beat you to it???
I don't think it was a one off - it was the white gold, white & blue diamond one that looked like it was made up of 3 curvey 'bits'. I liked it but couldn't afford it so I've been searching everywhere for anything suitable - to no avail. I recently made the decision to go for it (as long as my car wasn't too ££££) and its gone :(
Why can't you watch Rocks?
my computer used to be ok with Rocks but months ago tuning into Rocks would just freeze the internet & I'd have to re-boot. I could only watch for about 2 mins before this happened - Andrew helped me out but I'm at a dead end now
:31:

I don't wear the ring much as I've not got anything co-ordinating :cry:

What a shame pepsi! I know the pendant you mean the tree fan sort of shapes ones!! Keep looking on CR items do tend to appear. Good luck x

Helloooooooooooo

On the same day that I discover someone has brought "my" blue diamond pendant (ooooo get me!!!!), I wear SA964 (bracelet) and it breaks on me :cry:
(Rocks have just been e-mailed about the break)

But I'm surprisingly upset that the pendant has gone after deciding to go for it (in a couple of weeks)

I've got the blue diamond band style ring & am longing for co-ordinating items but am not having much joy - well within my price range that is
& I still cant watch Rocks either

Boo Hoo Boo Hoo woe is me :help:
:lol:

thats awful pepsidoodle, surely items shouldn't fall apart!

best of luck with your hunt Pepsi. sorry to hear about the bracelet but I'm sure Katherine will sort it out for you.

and please don't tie yourself to not wearing something because you don't have a matching item - go with a similar colour instead so you can have fun mixing and matching.....think today I think I'll be "blues" rather than just "blue diamonds"! for example, blue apatite is a good match...

I missed your post Sammi - oopsie
& am already doing that....I really mean co-ordinate when I say match- sowwy it does help if I type proper!:help:!

Although for the blue diamond ring I've limited myself more to blue zircon & blue diamonds simply due to the shade of blue.....its such a special ring I want special co-ordination.......I have looked at blue apatite but nothing has grabbed me (or it has and it been way out of my ££££££!!!)

I tried seeing if I could watch tonight - logged in & said hello & then it froze :cry: I noticed a new presenter though

Hi pepsi. He isn't a new presenter just fills in now and again. His name is Ian Danter - good friend of Steve's.

I have to confess lol

best of luck with your hunt Pepsi.
... ... .... ....
for example, blue apatite is a good match...

I fink I got confused lol Maybe I was thinking of that paraibia tourmaline !!!!! Anyhoo following your post I revisited blue apatite (& not the green) & have a pair of earrings on their way!!!!

Fingers crossed and I'll be doing my blue tones with blue diamond ring, a tiny blue zircon pendant & my blue apatite earrings all in white gold!!
I decided my cat has got me the earrings for mothers day lol

Latest posts

Back