I counted my SouthWestern Silver items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I am abit short of Dazzlers! Suarti collection but I am catching up fast though.

I have 33 SWS items. Not to bad.

My Lapis collection is around the 15 mark.

:4::4::4::4::4::4::4::4:

I am abit short of Dazzlers! Suarti collection but I am catching up fast though.

I have 33 SWS items. Not to bad.

My Lapis collection is around the 15 mark.

:4::4::4::4::4::4::4::4:

Hi Yaz wow thats a good collection Yaz, cos the items are not cheap are they? lapis 15!!!! a good collection Yaz you enjoy wearing them all. :35:My collection is over a few years Yaz. I have not brought as much the past couple of years due to trying to get this flipping house done!!! Nightmare!!! feel like I am living like Steptoe and son lol.

yazrose i`m sure that will grown

It will SCW if we know our Yaz - she is saving up for that lovely bangle she saw a few weeks back. I know she will get that one day, and you never know you may post it as a "last Clicks"

It will SCW if we know our Yaz - she is saving up for that lovely bangle she saw a few weeks back. I know she will get that one day, and you never know you may post it as a "last Clicks"

I live in hope Dazzler! I live in hope.

I am praying that SCW will post it as a bargain price or a last clicks.

I live in hope Dazzler! I live in hope.

I am praying that SCW will post it as a bargain price or a last clicks.

You never know if you have a word with him bet he will keep a eye out for you, he is good like that!

I have my eye on two bargain Suarti's actually, but they are both waitlist. I keep checking them to see if anyone has cancelled as they are good prices, no such luck though! They were anniversary price, but now they say clearance price, but still waitlist so I wonder if any new stock will arrive or if I have lost out on them?

I have a lot of SW Silver too. I bought one of the Prezerve Jewellery Organiser hanging wardrobes and every compartment is FULL of SW Silver !

Latest posts

Back