Craig Rowe's lack of dress sense!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Golden Brown

Registered Shopper
Someone ought to tell Craig that he looks a mess in an open neck shirt with rolled up sleeves and a tie! Has he got no sense of how to dress properly? Either lose the tie or do up the top button of the shirt!

I always think Craig looks ok...better than Charlie's never a hair out of place dull and "off trend" style.

I agree Nicky-j, in fact I thought the Gold outlet hour was quite enjoyable. Craig wasn't trying too hard, Sharon is one of the best models and the jewellery was ok too.

In the gold outlet I liked item 683726, but not sure how wide they are, but they look nice.

I noticed the other day that he was sporting the same Ted Baker purple v-neck that I have - so he must have some taste!

I really like Craig. I think he's so natural and friendly. The fact that he's not groomed to within and inch of his life only makes me like him more.

Someone ought to tell Craig that he looks a mess in an open neck shirt with rolled up sleeves and a tie! Has he got no sense of how to dress properly? Either lose the tie or do up the top button of the shirt!

Yikes! That sounds a bit 80's throwback...

Awww... I love Craig and his cute accent. He's so sweet.
Gawd...can't you tell I'm gettin' old...:44::22:

Exactly Nicky J. I once went out with someone who spent more time in front of the mirror than I did. Needless to say he didn't last long!!

I like Craig he is very fresh, natural and not boring or up his own backside like a lot of the others. I think he makes his hours interesting and entertaining. If J.R. can have her neckline as low as she does I'm sure he can have his shirt collar undone.

Exactly babytoes, I totally agree!
Some of the presenters twitter on so much, go off on a tangent or are so 'me, me, me' you almost get distracted away from the item!
Craig manages to stay on track, ask relevant & useful questions of guests but is also very adept at taking a back seat & allowing the product & guest (where applicable) to be the star, which after all is what they should be doing, isn't it?
(I also thought he looked OK, that shirt colour suited him & he looked relaxed & confident in both his dress & presenting style!)

Latest posts

Back