Clogau Gold TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
On the latest Programme Guide I've received today I see there is a Clogau Gold TSV listed for Friday the 1st August. May end up purchasing my first piece if it appeals..........!! ;)

I think this is a first as I certainly don't remember anything in the past.

It's lovely jewellery BusyLizzie and I hope does appeal to you. I think I'll have to avoid QVC that day - unless it's on 12 easypays or something daft!

I've always fancied the Daffodil Earrings and the watches.

It's lovely jewellery BusyLizzie and I hope does appeal to you. I think I'll have to avoid QVC that day - unless it's on 12 easypays or something daft!

I've always fancied the Daffodil Earrings and the watches.

I've had my eye on those Earrings too! I'm hoping it's going to be a style I'll really like and then (price permitting of course!) I might order. After all, OH will want ideas for my birthday in November or possibly Christmas won't he......?!!!!!!! ;)

I've had my eye on those Earrings too! I'm hoping it's going to be a style I'll really like and then (price permitting of course!) I might order. After all, OH will want ideas for my birthday in November or possibly Christmas won't he......?!!!!!!! ;)

OH needs ideas for your birthday and Christmas BL. Mind you, with the Clogau Gold prices being what they are maybe one item would have to do for a birthday and Christmas!;)

I would have thought they would not have been able to get enough stock for a TSv.

I bought a clogau ring a few years ago, its beautiful its got little diamond shapes accross the top and a diamond in the middle of each one, and every body alwas comments how unusual it is, it was quite expensive though.

I bought a clogau ring a few years ago, its beautiful its got little diamond shapes accross the top and a diamond in the middle of each one, and every body alwas comments how unusual it is, it was quite expensive though.

I think I know the one you mean LL, it's lovely.

I shall definitely be watching the TSV launch as I would hate to miss out on something I really want.............! :)

Now what is the actual content of Welsh gold in Clogau Gold considering it's run out in Wales?

Sheepdog in questioning the authenticity mode

Last edited:
If there isn't so much Welsh gold left, so that presumably there can't be that much Welsh gold in Clogau pieces, why is this range of jewellery so very expensive? It looks lovely, but still, I don't get it! Are you paying for the brand or is there something else to it?

I once sent a piece back. It was a little bracelet that cost £99 and it had cariad in the centre in rose gold, when I weighed it it was 4g of 9ct gold which in my opinion was ludicrous.

I understand that you are paying for the design but his was basic, and in my opinion poor value. I seem to recall they used to put the weight of the gold on the screen at one time.

Hi on the last forum there was a thread about how much welsh gold was in each piece I e-mailed the company and the reply I got was that they could not give me a percentage of how much welsh gold was in the gold Odd really makes you wonder why the prices are so high

Latest posts

Back