Oh, no...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wow miss magpie love the pendant, design is really stunning, well done you, must say I love rainbow moonstone myself purchased some heart shaped earrings earlier today (think I might have a small addication now got ring, pendant and earrings) - think I heard you're name read out also? did you buy them also miss magpie?

wow miss magpie love the pendant, design is really stunning, well done you, must say I love rainbow moonstone myself purchased some heart shaped earrings earlier today (think I might have a small addication now got ring, pendant and earrings) - think I heard you're name read out also? did you buy them also miss magpie?

If it was the heart-cut ones, guilty as charged, Panda!

I have quite a few rainbow moonstone rings, pendants and even bracelets from Rocks & Co but only one pair of earrings up to now, so I'm glad to see some new ones in stock in designs I like!

Very pretty design Miss M. I keep meaning to buy a piece of RM after all your recommendations!

I have yet to buy from Rocks and Co. but seeing that very pretty design is a temptation, Miss M. So many pendants are too similar, aren't they? Nice to find one that is different, really pretty, and sweet colours!

That's lovely, Miss Magpie. It's really good to see rainbow moonstone set with so many diamonds, it's a really unusual setting. :)

Latest posts

Back