PDA

View Full Version : Oh, no...

MissMagpie
08-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Just as my bank manager was no doubt starting to breathe a sigh of relief, a new delivery of rainbow moonstone arrives!

Look at this - how could I resist?

http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=766%20997

:)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
08-03-2009, 09:48 PM
MissM wow that looks stunning what else can i say but wow

PandaBear
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
wow miss magpie love the pendant, design is really stunning, well done you, must say I love rainbow moonstone myself purchased some heart shaped earrings earlier today (think I might have a small addication now got ring, pendant and earrings) - think I heard you're name read out also? did you buy them also miss magpie?

MissMagpie
08-03-2009, 10:08 PM
wow miss magpie love the pendant, design is really stunning, well done you, must say I love rainbow moonstone myself purchased some heart shaped earrings earlier today (think I might have a small addication now got ring, pendant and earrings) - think I heard you're name read out also? did you buy them also miss magpie?

If it was the heart-cut ones, guilty as charged, Panda!

I have quite a few rainbow moonstone rings, pendants and even bracelets from Rocks & Co but only one pair of earrings up to now, so I'm glad to see some new ones in stock in designs I like!

jacqualina
09-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Beautiful pendant MissM.

Oops-a-daisy!
09-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Very pretty design Miss M. I keep meaning to buy a piece of RM after all your recommendations!

Mathilda
09-03-2009, 12:39 PM
I have yet to buy from Rocks and Co. but seeing that very pretty design is a temptation, Miss M. So many pendants are too similar, aren't they? Nice to find one that is different, really pretty, and sweet colours!

Huggles
09-03-2009, 07:11 PM
That's lovely, Miss Magpie. It's really good to see rainbow moonstone set with so many diamonds, it's a really unusual setting. :)