Ring that Julia wore

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me anything about the Rose type ring that Julia was wearing during the plastic bag show just before midnight? she was wearing it last night as well when she launched the plastic bags?

Thanks!:34:

I saw that as well. It was a lot easier on the eye than the plastic bags!

There is a Silver Day coming up soon according to their "adverts" so perhaps it will be aired then.

Linda

Hi.

I think this is the item number for the ring Julia was wearing during that show:

690 963 - Open Flower Ring Sterling Silver

I think it might be 693 494, sorry can't do a link. It's a silver electroform rose shaped ring. I'm not sure if this would 'sit' well on the finger. I've found sometimes a ring design like that, unless they are made well balanced, keep twisting to the side on the finger...but that could just be me! If you are a size R or S I can recommend 683 554 now in last clicks at £7.31.

I thought that HRH julia had a measurement that MUST NOT be over a certain xx inch or xx cms.........she has stated time & time again that " personally i dont like a ring to be more than xxxx as i like to be able to get my gloves on OR that i find above that it catches on my shawl/headscarf/ bikini/picnic hamper " help fire know i had nothing to do but be transfixed when we 1st got sky so watch in DISBELIEF that people could talk so long about bliddy nothing & sell it........[ i was bed bound & had trouble even with the remote ] i dont know if shes been told to button it since it was a few years ago & i cant do with her trying to get an oscar for selling overpriced bags
sorry ladies / men im in a grumpy mood today.

Was it smokey quartz, as the TVS on the silver day thing is smokey quartz. Have to say I hate smokey quartz since it used to be big in the 70's.

Same here! I always think of smokey quartz as something my mum's friends wore. Dunno why but it always seems ol' fogey to me.

Same here! I always think of smokey quartz as something my mum's friends wore. Dunno why but it always seems ol' fogey to me.

Me too! Feel the same about quite a few of the semi-precious stones doing the rounds on the channels. Must be an age thing!

Latest posts

Back