Premium Delivery Service Works!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
A bit of praise here for a wee change considering all the problems posted here of late.

I placed an order on Wednesday 9th July at 6:37pm and opted for the Premium Delivery Service. First thing this morning (11th) I received an email saying my order would be delivered today but if I wished to change it to click on the email and was given a choice of 14th, 15th, 16th or 17th. I was delighted to take delivery today and sure enough at 3pm today my goodies arrived.

So, for £1 more I received my order within 48 hours - good going and well worth the extra money :Applause:

I too have been very impressed with the new delivery service. Although I was also happy with City link to be fair.
I opted to pay the extra 1.00 for three orders I've placed recently. I asked for them to be sent to my work and as you say, they were delivered within 48 hours and all before 10.00am. :)

Thanks for letting us know I wondered if the extra money was worth it. Did they knock or just post the order and do you know if they will leave with a neighbour?

cleopatra

Thanks for letting us know I wondered if the extra money was worth it. Did they knock or just post the order and do you know if they will leave with a neighbour?

cleopatra

They delivered a couple of orders on the "Standard" delivery basis and just put them through the letter box but this order was too big to go through as there was a necklace box in it. They left it with my next door neighbour. They didn't put a card through the door though but when I got home around 3:30pm I checked the order tracking via the Gems website and it said it had been left with my neighbour at 3:08pm so I just popped next door and got it.

They didn't put a card through the door though but when I got home around 3:30pm I checked the order tracking via the Gems website and it said it had been left with my neighbour at 3:08pm so I just popped next door and got it.

So you really need to have the net at home for special delivery to make any sense. (I don't.) That's as well to know..

So you really need to have the net at home for special delivery to make any sense. (I don't.) That's as well to know..

No I wouldn't say that at all. I got a text (as well as an email) telling me when it would be delivered and I didn't need to check the Tracking as my neighbour would have brought the package in to me. I just checked as I'm impatient and had nothing better to do!

Absolutely love all your items. They are so beautiful and just perfect for the summer, even without the sunshine;) Hope you enjoy wearing them.

I have had another couple of deliveries too which I will post later. I'm going to stop saying that's it for now, as I just keep ordering just one last thing:
Hey, what the heck, I work hard and we only live once. That's my excuse.:D

It's good to know that the premium delivery lives up to expectation.

I would also like to add my recent experience of the new delivery system.
I snatched a item on the web end of last week and checked the item out on tuesday this week.......added another item to the order on Wed evening,got notification the order was shipped on thursday and received it this morning(yup...a saturday!)
I didn't use the premium delivery,just the bog standard £5.95,so was pleased that it arrived well within the 3-5 days.:)
The chap who came is also the guy who delivers catalogue orders in my area.I often accept orders for neighbours so hopefully there should be no problems on that score if I am not at home to accept it in future.

So.....so far so good.

ps..........I got a (small) SPHENE!!:D

i too ordered another spene ordered on the 8th shipped on the 10th ,tracking says handed to courier on the 12th {today} at 3am .... but no parcel has come!!! fedup :( ...what sphene did you get?

Good to hear your delivery problems seem to be over Klos. I haven't placed an order since the couriers changed, I'm a little concerned about them just posting it through the door, Amber really would tear it to shreds if they didn't ring the bell! :mad:

i too ordered another spene ordered on the 8th shipped on the 10th ,tracking says handed to courier on the 12th {today} at 3am .... but no parcel has come!!! fedup :( ...what sphene did you get?
Oh what a shame!:(

I must admit to being surprised it coming on a saturday.I think that how it works is that the packages are now going to be delivered by a network of self employed people around the country,these are the people who deliver for Grattan/Kays etc.So to a degree it may depend on the people who are local to your area.......some will work saturday,some may not.....that is probably why they now quote 3-5 days.I am just surmising though.

Anyway,back to the sphene;)

I ordered this http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=127155&menuselection=2

It's only small and in silver,but for £19 I thought it was worth a try.

It's my first sphene,and whilst it is not huge it's very clean and I can see why everyone raves over it.I've got a feeling it won't be my last!!:D

Hope yours is lovely too mariek........when it finally arrives!

Latest posts

Back