Newbie!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop Til I Drop

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone!

Been reading through the threads for a little while now, thought I'd dip my toe in the water!

Is it just me that thinks there's been a lot of "Richard Jackson - In The Garden" TSV's recently?

Hi and welcome! You'll have a lot of fun here!

Yes, Richard Jackson does seem to take over from early spring. I bought my first garden item this year - the tree peonies. I got two lots. Kept a couple for me and gave the rest to family as birthday presents. I hope they grow!

They have some weird and wonderful ornaments There was a gem when Julian had to flog a wire swan. If anyone can find the footage it was a gem! They also seem obsessed with anything solar powered - from lamposts to water features!

The best thing I've seen was when Jules had to do his best to sell a pink flamingo which would have been overpriced in the Pound Shop!!

smilies-13796.png
Shop til I drop.

A big hi and welcome Shop til I drop.

Ive bought my first in the garden TSV this year too, have never tried the plants from QVC before but im hoping for good results.

Speaking of gardening TSV's, does anyone have a wee clue to what tomorrows will be yet??

MTIA

A warm welcome to you, Shop til I drop. QVC seem to go a bit Homes &Gardens at this time of year, loads of Richard Jackson & DIY. So I'll be looking out for the latest on trend, fashion forward gardening gloves.

A big hi and welcome Shop til I drop.

Ive bought my first in the garden TSV this year too, have never tried the plants from QVC before but im hoping for good results.

Speaking of gardening TSV's, does anyone have a wee clue to what tomorrows will be yet??

MTIA

It is giant Begonias Toadette, I saw a 'red flash' thingy advertising the tsv the other day.

Welcome STID - enjoy your time with us in the mad house.:TEA:

Hello and Welcome Shop til I drop, You will love it on this forum its full of fun and lovely caring people.

Latest posts

Back