AY's new haircut 'to be revealed'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Olivia

Registered Shopper
at 8pm tonight according to Claudia. She has mentioned a couple of times this hour that she's just seen AY's new haircut and it 'really, really suits her, it's lovely'. It wull be odd to see her with a different 'do' - she's had the same one ( albeit different lengths) al the time she's been on QVC!

at 8pm tonight according to Claudia. She has mentioned a couple of times this hour that she's just seen AY's new haircut and it 'really, really suits her, it's lovely'. It wull be odd to see her with a different 'do' - she's had the same one ( albeit different lengths) al the time she's been on QVC!

I can't imagine AY going for anything different - possibly a different parting!!!

I have to say if it is a big change then good for her - she has nice hair but she is so petite i think it can swamp her a bit. I noticed she has been wearig her fringe over to the side more and it seems to have grown longer which looked nice.

OK I know I shouldn't be too interested but I must admit i'll be tuning in.

She did have some layers put in the front a number of years back. Everyone seemed to like it, but she didn't and grew it back in the normal style quickly.

A colour change would be good.

It will probably not be very much, which is why I quoted Claudia as she was going on about it as if it was some major event - 'to be revealed' ! But yes, I will have a sneaky peak at 8pm.......

AY has just popped on to Claudia's hr, her hair is stunning and i think it takes years off her x

Oh I've just flicked over to QVC and her hair does indeed look lovely. Really suits her, makes her look younger and her makeup looks good tonight too.

It's really super. My husband fancies her anyway, I think it's her bossy manor, wait till he sees her new sexy look. I don't think I'll tell him about it yet he might get a bit frisky.

Latest posts

Back