Arran aromatics?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they were selling a load of it on Amazon I saw the other day,cant remember what the prices were like though

Maybe QVC have brought all the stck then if they have ceased trading, but then you can't repeat purchase I suppose, if they only sell off.

If anyone is tempted by this range I've just posted about a couple of other sites in 'The Drop'......worth checking out the prices.

They used to sell this in my local chemist years ago I think.

No info on their site about ingredients ... does anyone know if are they all natural? Does the shower stuff contact SLS? They glossed over what was and wasn't in it on last night's show.

They used to sell this in my local chemist years ago I think.

No info on their site about ingredients ... does anyone know if are they all natural? Does the shower stuff contact SLS? They glossed over what was and wasn't in it on last night's show.

No news, ain't good news as far as ingredients are concerned! If a product is all natural, then it is invariably proclaimed from the rooftops. If it has any 'nasties' in it, then you hear the tumbleweeds blowing by... . Inveterate label-reader that I am, I have had a look at the ingredients in Arran Aromatics and there are some of 'the usual suspects' in them, I'm afraid.

Latest posts

Back