Today's TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Looks good value, as begonias put on a lovely show. RJ is underselling them for a change, saying they will flower until Oct. I plant mine in wall baskets so they are sheltered and they fllower on until mid/end Nov, although I am in the S.E of England.

Plant them and .......stand back!

Linda :40: :40: :40:

not had these but last year my mother in law bought lilies from QVC and they were huge!! they looked gorgeous, these look nice too,not sure about the price though,I'm not well up on prices of plants or flowers

To me these are a good price for what your getting. The only thing
that puts me off is that the bigger the flower the more they flop
and I have to keep propping them up! A heavy shower really batters them.
I use the scented smaller flowered ones as part of my bedding display in the front.

Put them in a shady sheltered spot and you should be ok.

The price is ok but both me and my sister bought begonias in a tsv a couple of years ago (with the pouches) and they were rubbish. I think we each only got about 10% of them to grow. I have also had other plants and flowers from qvc - some good some crap. I too bought the lilies (both times) and they were lovely the first year but the next year were rubbish. The sweetpeas last year were awful. But the giant fushias and geraniums were fabulous.

The price is ok but both me and my sister bought begonias in a tsv a couple of years ago (with the pouches) and they were rubbish. I think we each only got about 10% of them to grow. I have also had other plants and flowers from qvc - some good some crap. I too bought the lilies (both times) and they were lovely the first year but the next year were rubbish. The sweetpeas last year were awful. But the giant fushias and geraniums were fabulous.

interesting comments Rosey,I was going to get this for my husband but I dont think I'll bother now,I think I could get some from the garden centre and the beauty of that is theres no p&p to pay!
my mother in laws lilies were lovely though,mind you she does have green fingers,we are very hit and miss with our gardening!!

The TSV looked very good, but I want lots of red geraniums out the front this year, so I didn't bother. I think it's sold out now.

Has anyone recieved there order for this tsv yet as mine still states in process.

The flowers on QVC are generally massive value for money. Hubbie and i are keen gardeners and we love their flowers. We too bought the Lillies last year and they are amazing. Will always buy from Richard Jackson, he's a legend.

Latest posts

Back