what has happened to simon biaggi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
first alisons new hair do. fab! and now simon has come back from a long break and looks absolutely gorgeous. well done simon.

does anyone else feel as i do , that however gorgeous a man was to look at/listen to etc...that a job selling on TV diminishes their attraction ? It's not masculine enough for me. I fear i may even turn Blunty down if he was on there trying to sell me Artscape or Kirk's Folly....:6:

does anyone else feel as i do , that however gorgeous a man was to look at/listen to etc...that a job selling on TV diminishes their attraction ? It's not masculine enough for me. I fear i may even turn Blunty down if he was on there trying to sell me Artscape or Kirk's Folly....:6:

Never in a million :tits: :hide:

YES!!!!!

now Simon is gorgeous, but i much preferred him in other programs.

Let's get rid of Bruce Parry and send Sexy Simon on the next Amazonian expedition (it's hot there, he'll have to strip off). :5:

I love Julian too lol!!

But what is it about men and cleaning products too?
it's always men demonstrating these "wonderful" products that will get goo off anything.
WTF do men know about cleaning except for how to bleat that they don't know how to work the washing machine, let alone know the ins and outs of the best stain removing thing to spray on the wash!

i like a man to be a man, no officer and gentleman for me, lol i should confess reall the man that gets me is jimmy nail in auf wiedersehen pet, now thats what i call a man.

my mum is right, i am odd

Yes, I agree that Dale is the nearest to get away with it. The rest no, no no...

Time to bring on the alternatives... what about Tim Healy and Ray Winstone take over from Glen Campbell and Daniel Green?

i like a man to be a man, no officer and gentleman for me, lol i should confess reall the man that gets me is jimmy nail in auf wiedersehen pet, now thats what i call a man.

my mum is right, i am odd

I have a terrible weakness for really bad boys, at least I know I'm a schmuck.
I saw Jimmy Nail years ago, apart from the fact he was wearing gorgeous clothes, he is one of the few celebs I ever saw who looked more or less as they do on tv. :64:

I too like a man to be a man lol

none of these namby pampy men that are around now who want to try your night cream or borrow your nail file, what has happened to men lol

Blunty!!! Mrs J, please what are you thinking...no dont tell me ive just had my dinner lol

Liam Cunningham's the only man for me, but I can't picture him selling on shopping tv somehow.

I too like a man to be a man lol

none of these namby pampy men that are around now who want to try your night cream or borrow your nail file, what has happened to men lol

Blunty!!! Mrs J, please what are you thinking...no dont tell me ive just had my dinner lol
I agree I can't stand namby pamby and Julian is one of the worst of the lot, there is not a real man amongst them. I must confess I have a soft spot for Robson Green ever since he was in Casualty years ago.

Blimey, who'd want a real man? They never help with the kids, and personally I think stubble-burn loses its charm when you realise your face is on fire the next day.

Latest posts

Back