L'Occitane OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

molly

Registered Shopper
L'Occitane 5 Piece Heart of Provence Almond & Shea Nourishing Collection.
One Time Only Price£36.20QVC Price£48.00Item Number225183AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£5.95.
Overall Rating 5 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (5 reviews) .5 stars ..5 .4 stars ..0 .3 stars ..0 .2 stars ..0 .1 star ..0 .......
5 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: .
.Stock your bathroom with fragrant ingredients from the heart of Provence with this five-piece set from L'Occitane. The collection contains body lotion (500ml), almond oil (400ml), sweet almond liquid soap (500ml), shea soap (100g) and shea hand cream (75ml). This great set is a fantastic choice for keeping you and your family fresh and clean from top to

This is a TSV from last year which I had on AD. Was a great collection and I still have many of the items still so won't be buying. A shame because I felt like treating myself today. x

This is a TSV from last year which I had on AD. Was a great collection and I still have many of the items still so won't be buying. A shame because I felt like treating myself today. x

it may just sell out and then you may get another oto................
I bought this set too its lovely....cant really afford any at the mo,saving myself for the yankee tsv on Friday

I must have had a sensible moment as I had this in and out of my basket 5 times before not completing the purchase. I suddenly thought I could buy a lot more for my £41.15!

I must have had a sensible moment as I had this in and out of my basket 5 times before not completing the purchase. I suddenly thought I could buy a lot more for my £41.15!

I was like that too Jabba then talked myself out of it,I am skint and I don't need it despite it being a nice set.Hope the yankee tsv is ok and I do need candles ,so would be better saving my pennies for that!

I had this in and out of my basket all afternoon......

Finally ordered it on cheque (to talk myself out of it but failed) so converted to CC payment yesterday evening and it is showing as dispatched already - I am amazed!

I did not see this soon enough so had to order on watlist. I don't really need it but I thought it probably won't turn up so I ordered!

Well I went on the website earlier and this was in stock so I phoned CS and asked them to allocate one to me. Oops!

Me too!

I really fancy trying the Almond Shower Oil and the Almond Liquid Soap.....but I already have 2 500ml shea shower cremes sitting unopened and I'm wading through a huge shea body lotion already. It was in and out of my basket that many times it was probably dizzy...

I was strong! For once!

I think its getting easier to resist Birdie, as I have been buying Norwegian Formula handcream from Boots recently on offer for £2 and odds, Soap & Glory Clean of England showergel, and I'm very partial to M&S Coconut showergel, and handwash at £1 a pop.............. You can get an awful lot of these products for the price of that OTO and then I dont feel guilty spending on Sarah Chapman..................:LOL::54::54::54:

Latest posts

Back