Cook's Essential OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

molly

Registered Shopper
Stumbled on this and I have bought one as I already have a previous TSV like this which is superb. I think this is a bit bigger and just what I wanted.

cooks essential 500g Advanced 24cm Buffet Server with Glass Lid & Trivet.
One Time Only Price£18.15
QVC Price£26.25
Item Number828387
AvailabilityIn stock
UK P&P£5.45.
Overall Rating 5 out of 5
.Cook everything from stews, lasagnes and curries to cakes and puddings with this cook's essentials buffet server. It features a DuPont scratch guard interior that is both metal utensil safe and will prevent your food from sticking to the bottom. The server is about 24cm (9.4") and comes with a glass lid that lets you see the contents of the pan quickly and easily. It also has a magnetic trivet to rest the pan on when hot or when serving and strong stainless steel handles. Oven safe to 260C/500F. Dishwasher safe and suitable for induction hobs.

Thanks Molly, I was only looking at this last week and have now ordered it. It says it comes with a glass lid but in the piccy, it looks like it has a metal one. Does it have two then?

The one I have does have a glass lid but I agree that the one in the picture does look solid. I would prefer glass but for the price I can live with it. My existing one is a bit less domed shaped but it is a fabulous piece of cookware and I am often asked where I got it from.

Latest posts

Back