How long are refunds currently taking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me roughly how long refunds are currently taking from Rocks?
I sent back a ring well over a week ago, and only today have received the email saying "your refund has been processed". This seems to be much longer than usual, is it just me or are processing refunds times slipping?:33:

Tabs, I got refund e-mail today for items I sent back on 5th which arrived with Rocks on 6th, thought it was quite quick to get e-mail today.

Hi Tabs
I got a refund within a week. I got the refund email saying it was being processed at the end of last week and it was in my bank on Monday.
I thought this was quite quick too. It took longer the last time I had to send something back.
Hope you get your soon. :D

off subject here...... Tabs your avatar... is this the man that lived with the tigers for quite a while? If it is ~ is this the moment that he went back after ages and wasn't sure if they would remember him gawd I sobbed and sobbed at this ~ it was worse than a lassie film!!!

Tricia, I'm not to sure, but i love everything "big cats" related. Did you see the man in todays papers who swam with a lioness? *awwwwww* :)

I was thinking that refunds seem to be taking longer Tabs. I sent 3 items back on the
6th of march which was a friday. they don't take deliveries on saturdays so the parcel was signed for on monday the 9th....we are now on the 16th and still no refund in bank. They must be getting more returns than normal maybe??

I know there was a problem with some refunds from Friday 13th Feb. Got my confirmation email of refund being processed on that date and then nothing in bank for ages. Contacted the wonderful Katherine who said they were working on it. Money appeared back in bank on 14th March !. I've only had 2/3 other refunds and it took 1 week to process on those occasions. Hope that helps.

Hello everyone

Does anyone know if current refunds are taking a bit longer????
(I thought I'd ask here before asking Rocks)

Item was received on 05/05/09, I got the e-mail about receiving the item etc (but am being ruthless with e-mails and deleted it Doh!) but haven't got my money back yet

Hello everyone

Does anyone know if current refunds are taking a bit longer????
(I thought I'd ask here before asking Rocks)

Item was received on 05/05/09, I got the e-mail about receiving the item etc (but am being ruthless with e-mails and deleted it Doh!) but haven't got my money back yet

Hi Pepsi,

I returned a ring on the 13th May, Rocks received it on 14th May and refunded on 18th May and the money was in the bank on 21st May. I didn't get an email to say they had received my return or to say they had processed my refund. If i was you i would email Katherine tonight and hopefully she will contact you first thing in the morning.

Thank you amf

Katherine spotted my post & e-mailed me to explain that he refund had got stuck in the system...she got on to it & sorted it out. Thank you Katherine!

So if anyone else finds themselves in the same sitch as me - contact Rocks & they will sort it :)

Latest posts

Back