Julia R in 4pm gardening show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
What does she look like in that top? It's far too tight across her bosom and does not fit nicely round the armpits - spare flesh hanging out the sides of your bra is not a good look in your 50's.

Where's that new stylist someone mentioned?

I couldn't believe it either Eric's Mum. She seemed to be standing all hunched up as though it was so tight and ill-fitting she couldn't stand up straight. Not being over-critical here but it was ridiculous.

Julia's putting on a lot of weight, which is most unfair as she's an active lady and I'm sure doesn't eat much rubbish or too much of anything. The dreaded word 'menopause' springs to mind :17:

clemenzina

What does she look like in that top? It's far too tight across her bosom and does not fit nicely round the armpits - spare flesh hanging out the sides of your bra is not a good look in your 50's.

Where's that new stylist someone mentioned?

I bet it was a small though!

She must not have seen the recording of the t caller who said that she always wears things that are too tight.

She needs to get some fashion tips from our very own expert 'Mrs James' - she could teach her how to wear a kaftan and fleaflots with style.:lol:

She needs to get some fashion tips from our very own expert 'Mrs James' - she could teach her how to wear a kaftan and fleaflots with style.:lol:

Haven't you seen QVC's new line in Kaftans? It's a Northern Nights Duvet (400tc of course) with a hole cut in the top for the head. Of course, Julia would be wearing the single.

What gets me about J.R. is that I have never ever seen her in a pair of shoes she mostly wears Flip Flops even in the middle of Winter or Boots. Very strange.

What gets me about J.R. is that I have never ever seen her in a pair of shoes she mostly wears Flip Flops even in the middle of Winter or Boots. Very strange.

My guess is she is very proud of her feet, either that or her bunions give her jip when she wears tight shoes :4:.

Didn't her dad die recently? I'm abit of a comfort eater when I feel depressed or down

Latest posts

Back