Skagen Watches TSV 07/07/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poza

Registered Shopper
A few weeks away yet but if anyone finds out what the TSV is please tell :D

Hi there, don't know what the TSV might be, but there is a Skagen in Last Clicks ATM. 682683 - White Ceramic Detail Leather Strap ladies watch. £108, now £67.40 ;)

I just love Skagen watches. Bought my last one from Time Zone and it was so much cheaper than QVC.

Ah - do you happen to have the website for Time Zone. I wouldn't mind checking them out :D With the postage included and any customs duty hit, did it work out a better price?

Ah - do you happen to have the website for Time Zone. I wouldn't mind checking them out :D With the postage included and any customs duty hit, did it work out a better price?

Try Timezone123 Wholesale Watches - dead cheap and fantastic watches and delivery.

Julia is wearing it during the Honora pearls hour 12-1 if anyone needs to sneak a peek! Looks like a gold mesh strap with a white face.

I noticed Julia was wearing a skagen watch. Alison Keenan is wearing the same watch now in her two hour Honora show. This will definitely be the TSV

yes I saw it too. Kinda boring considering all the FAB watches there are when you look on the Skagen Denmark website.

I think it's a very pretty watch and I could be tempted- again. I hope one of our detectives gets a price and number soon.:ANYWORD:

Alison Keenan has the watch on at the moment too in case anyone wants a peek!!

Sold out just after 1am, Julia said they had only 2,000 of the TSV
but later in the 12am hour she said they had sold 500 and half the stock
had gone, odd:confused:

Skagen is supposed to be on now but isn't (it's the 8 a.m. show), didn't see the start of the show.

Last edited:
Well, however many they had it certainly wasn't a lot! I would have bought one if it hadn't sold out so quickly. Oh well, hubby will be pleased :eek:

Latest posts

Back