silver question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemdreamer

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if rocks and co are still selling silver jewellery?

not seen any for ages, and still none on the website?

i have emailed but got no answer

Just heard John Scott say that Rocks & Co no longer do silver - only gold.

Pity, as I really liked the vintage 1908 pieces. I suppose they must have found that they were doing well on the gold, as lots of other channels are offering more silver now.

I think it's a real shame they no longer do silver pieces.I have only bought 3 things from R&C and they are lovely and funnily enough all silver pieces!!

My budget for bling buying is not huge so I can not always afford to buy gold pieces and I find that the more affordable items on R&C,especially in rings,the goldweight is very flimsy.

I suppose they know their business and audience better than I do but I think it's a strange move to make tbh.

its a real shame, i have brought lots of silver from rocks and co, a few pieces for gifts, and would have brought more. Now they don't sell silver i must admit i won't watch much, as gold as pressies is a bit out of my price range, plus, their gold i don't like as much as other channels as you get a lower gold weight.

TJC have a really good range of Silver pieces now. I bought 3 pieces from them recently - a green apatite ring which is a definite keeper and a very large amethyst ring and amethyst bracelet which unfortunately I had to return. They were both really lovely but the ring was too wide for my finger so wouldn't have been comfortable and the bracelet was too big for my skinny wrist! The apatite is a beautiful colour. I already have a yellow gold ring and pendant from them and have to say it's the nicest apatite I've seen colourwise. I'm on the look out for another Tanzanite from them now and also a Paraiba both in gold though. From what I've seen of late I wouldn't buy them from either of the two other channels (Rocks or Gems TV) only from TJC.

Rocks & Co are a major disappointment to me. It was so exciting when they started and their prices were good. Now, in my humble opinion, they are over priced for a TV Shopping Channel considering what you're getting. They spoil nice gemstones as the majority look windowed and also by setting them in a piddly amount of gold. If you compare the gold weight in TJC pieces they are usually around double what Rocks are. Yes some pieces are costlier but you do get what you pay for. Also I can watch and enjoy TJC as their presenters are far superior whereas I can't watch Rocks & Co at all now except when John's on.

As I say, only my opinion though.

Just as well we're all different! I have bought from TJC, but I MUCH prefer Rocks & Co (even though the prices have gone up). I absolutely love a lot of the designs (the more ornate ones) and the variety of gemstones at Rocks & Co.

All the channels (except Rocks TV) have their share of ropey presenters, so not much to choose there...

Of course you're totally right Miss M. If we were all the same it would be a boring world wouldn't it! Just think you could never have a good barney with anyone if they agreed with you all the time!! :4:

Just as well we're all different! I have bought from TJC, but I MUCH prefer Rocks & Co (even though the prices have gone up). I absolutely love a lot of the designs (the more ornate ones) and the variety of gemstones at Rocks & Co.

All the channels (except Rocks TV) have their share of ropey presenters, so not much to choose there...

Have to disagree about the presenters, i.e rocks TV miss magpie. Last time i watched rocks TV there was a terrible woman presenting who was screaming like a banchee with PMT, i left rapidly! You are right though, all channels do have a few bad presenters, but this woman was terrible.

Have to disagree about the presenters, i.e rocks TV miss magpie. Last time i watched rocks TV there was a terrible woman presenting who was screaming like a banchee with PMT, i left rapidly! You are right though, all channels do have a few bad presenters, but this woman was terrible.

I know who you mean, GemDreamer - she has "off days", but at other times she is zany and fun.

Latest posts

Back