Last weeks haul !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Sorry its taken me this long to post last weeks haul!! Have returned 3 items as they were faulty. Rest all keepers.

As most of you know mad4gem and I entered into this silly bet but it has worked out well. My basket is still empty and will stay for a while. I have really shocked myself and it does go to prove you can do it :)

Few rings I love this flower design rings - Shame I missed out on the amethyst and topaz ones!!

The red onxy one is gone for a replacement as the silver near the gem setting was scratchy.

Last edited:
Thanks to m4g for getting me the leaf ring as my pc froze and I could not buy! had to have the flower one to match! Lovely delicate rings.

Last edited:
Went a bit mad on buying earrings! At least my pearl sets are all complete now :)

Last edited:
A few more necklaces. I do layer my necklaces so worth having a good choice lol

Last edited:
Strewth, BH....you're certainly making sure your last bling fix is enough to keep you going for the duration of the bet!!

Remember, I'm keeping an eye on you......:3:

ahem ..no wonder u need an empty basket for a while its probably gone to rehab or a while for a rest!!!!!!!!!! but well done tho fab haul,enjoy wearing them.
I didnt lastlong in the resistance tho did i ?gotkunzite earrings coming tomorrow and a pressie from son for mothers day.....

Great haulage....

Well BH, if this is to be your last haul for a while, you've made it a good 'un.
They're all so nice that I can't pick out a favourite, though as others have said, the matching leaf and flower rings are very sweet.

As ever, everything looks so well matched for you, its a pleasure looking at all the pics. Thank you.
Thumbsup.gif

Excellent haul bargainhunter as always and brilliant pics - thanks for posting them. Can't pick a fave, but loving all the pearls.

I went a bit mad with all the new stuff this weekend (mainly bracelets) but rumours abound yesterday that my job may not be safe so unfortunately a lot will be going back :2: Looks like I'll be joining you and M4G's resistance - once I checkout the last necklace that fell in my basket (and finding something to add to it to make the p&p worthwhile lol). Enjoy wearing your haul :1: xx

Holey moley Falguni, you've done it again!!!
Those flower rings are lovely on you, and I'm quite envious of the lemon quartz ring - I nearly went for it a few times, but I've got a different one coming with my next haul instead. Your MOP rings are really sweet too, the leafy one was another thing that I very nearly bought.
My haul has a fair few of those pearly earrings in it too - the prices were just too good to miss when I had an open basket, and they look lovely in your pics, so more I can't wait to see.
Oddly, I adore your shiva earrings - I sent back the bracelet with garnets as I decided shiva wasn't for me, but I love those chandeliers, and they look absolutely stunning against your hair.
I guess this is our last fix of bargainhunter bargain baskets for a while if you and mad manage to keep up the resistance, so thanks for making it such a good one.
Enjoy your lovely bling sweetie - I guess the break from shopping will give you a chance to get some wear out of what you already have, that's always a nice feeling too.
Anne
x

Excellent haul bargainhunter as always and brilliant pics - thanks for posting them. Can't pick a fave, but loving all the pearls.

I went a bit mad with all the new stuff this weekend (mainly bracelets) but rumours abound yesterday that my job may not be safe so unfortunately a lot will be going back :2: Looks like I'll be joining you and M4G's resistance - once I checkout the last necklace that fell in my basket (and finding something to add to it to make the p&p worthwhile lol). Enjoy wearing your haul :1: xx

Fingers cross you will be ok with your job. Yeah it was hard for the first few days but now even £1/ £2 bargains did not tempt me yesterday!

were you supposed to have given up buying for Lent or summat BH lol?

glad you've completed your sets of things. I know it was a mission for you!

fingers crossed the rumours about your job are just blowing smoke.

wow - what a fabulous haul!! I particularly liked the leafy ring - I don't think I've seen that before. I love your photographs because often things are so much better on the flesh, as it were. In fact, I think I've bought things before just because they looked so fab on you! Rocks' should give you a loyalty discount!!!

PS how long does it take you to get ready in the morning :)

Wow, what a haul BH - love the leaf/flower rings. Good luck with the bet to both of you. I haven't bought for some time now and it does get easier!

were you supposed to have given up buying for Lent or summat BH lol?

glad you've completed your sets of things. I know it was a mission for you!

fingers crossed the rumours about your job are just blowing smoke.

Sammi its not my job its pirlgirl :)

wow - what a fabulous haul!! I particularly liked the leafy ring - I don't think I've seen that before. I love your photographs because often things are so much better on the flesh, as it were. In fact, I think I've bought things before just because they looked so fab on you! Rocks' should give you a loyalty discount!!!

PS how long does it take you to get ready in the morning :)

Not too long have most of the bling organised in colour order and I roughly know where each piece is but am now running out of space :1:

Latest posts

Back