Grrrrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pitchie

Registered Shopper
Hi all i'm so angry .:mad:
I ordered the Electrice Wok (multi buy) on the 2rd march was told it would be here by the 12th ,,i'm still waiting . (this is not the first time this has happened)
Phoned this morning was told i have to wait another 20 days as there was a big demand .
I told the man that there was lots of stock when i ordered it .
Plus they took my money last week i also ask if he had a number for parcel net so i could phone and ask did they have my parcel was told sorry they don't have a number . ( "what no number for their own delivery firm" ) .
Sorry to go on but i'm so angry has this was a present .
This will be the last time i get anything form them .
Thank you all for listening .

i'd be demanding my money back or the threat of reporting them for selling something they don't have. They really do treat their customers shoddily and it will come back to bite them on the bum. :(

I did tell the man i'll give it til the end of the week & if it don't come i want my money put back in my bank & i'll bet i'll have to wait for that lol .

IW seem to be making a habit of doing this. I bet if you rang to cancel the order, they would say that it is being processed and cannot, therefore, be cancelled. They will then proceed to tell you that you can send it back once it has been delivered, at your own expense of course!

That happened to me too (will i never learn lol)
But i like the look off the wok that why i went for it !!!

i also ask if he had a number for parcel net so i could phone and ask did they have my parcel was told sorry they don't have a number . ( "what no number for their own delivery firm" ) .

Ideal World don't use a trackable system within Parcelnet so there would be no way of tracing an Ideal World parcel once Parcelnet had got hold of it.
And once they do have hold of it, you'd get it within a couple of days as it would be constantly on the move, so again even if you did have phone numbers of warehouses, you wouldn't be able to get someone prepared to sift through thousands of parcels just to see if yours is there LOL. :11:

The only part of the delivery process which can give you some info would be IW themselves. And my guess is they are saying it will be 3 weeks or more so that it either gives them chance to buy in some more stock, or you will get one that another customer has returned.

Bit cheeky to take your money though, when the goods have not been despatched to you. :(

And just to make it more complicated, not all IW parcels are shipped via Parcelnet.

Do they only have a couple of squirrels working at Ideal World?

They should be made to go to an Amazon, play.com or QVC seminar and learn how to do professional customer service.

We hear day in day out of companies going to the ground in these tough times, which makes this malaise all the more strange. Companies should be operating at world class standards to make sure they gain and retain new customers.

I share your disappointment, pitchie, I made a recent purchase for an important occasion and no sign - the day has gone, the moment is lost in history and the response from Ideal World is negligible and as a result I will simply not use them again.

Quite simply this country deserves to be in a recession - I just feel there are too many numpties in employment and too many good people out of work, at no fault of their own.

Latest posts

Back