The Morning Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I don't like it :(. Its too "bitty", going from one thing/one guest to another, too much handover between presenters, there are too many disruptions.

Linda

I don't like it :(. Its too "bitty", going from one thing/one guest to another, too much handover between presenters, there are too many disruptions.

Linda

The items must do well though, because everytime I try and watch some of the items on the video on the website they only have one or two items, one time they had none!! .....I think it's kinda gimmicky though the whole "morning show" idea, trying to make it into a tv programme rather than what it is, a high pressure selling machine :D

I find Dale and Debbie have been a bit over the top and hyper.
Simon and Kathy have much more relaxed friendly banter between them.
Shame Julian :) and Claire have only done one show as yet.

I find Dale and Debbie have been a bit over the top and hyper.
Simon and Kathy have much more relaxed friendly banter between them.
Shame Julian :) and Claire have only done one show as yet.

I must've missed that one...

:love::love::love::love::love:

I must've missed that one...

:love::love::love::love::love:

Yes he's done just the one show. :(

Yesterday don't know if anyone saw he popped up in the Northern Nights hour think it was with Suzie and Dale.
He was in the building with the work experience students bet they were having fun ;) with Julian lucky devils. :)

Yes he's done just the one show. :(

Yesterday don't know if anyone saw he popped up in the Northern Nights hour think it was with Suzie and Dale.
He was in the building with the work experience students bet they were having fun ;) with Julian lucky devils. :)

I saw that - and promptly asked my DS15 if he wanted to do work experience at QVC next summer!!! :mutt:

Sadly, he just sighed and shook his head... :d'oh: :d'oh: :d'oh:

:) Yipee !!!!!
Have just checked Julian's down for Monday's morning show.
Set your boxes / video's Girls if you can't tune in. ;)

I saw that - and promptly asked my DS15 if he wanted to do work experience at QVC next summer!!! :mutt:

Sadly, he just sighed and shook his head... :d'oh: :d'oh: :d'oh:

What a shame and my daughter said well I'm not traveling all the way down to London for work experience.
You think we could have brought them up differently with all the QVC that's on. :D

I just don't get the attraction of Julian! I find him really smarmy! It's so lucky that we all have different tastes!

As for the Morning show - well at least they're trying something different! Not quite This Morning though is it?

The only thing that annoys me about it is that they have to drive home the point it's a morning show thats being shown in the morning and because it's morning the presentsers have to be flicking nonchalently through newspapers or have a coffee mug clamped in their hand...yes, I think I can work out thats it's morning by looking at the clock.

Only seen one show, usaully busy that time of the morning anyway. I'm sure they have done some sort of show like that before years ago. :think:

I don't know of morning shows before but when Julian and Claire did their one & only show, Julian made a comment it took them both back to years ago. :confused:

They have done the morning show before - must have been 5+ years ago, I would think. I used to like it, you got lots of bits from the days programming. It was more 'chatty' then though. More like a sort of breakfast show with a few products thrown in. QVC is so into the hard sell these days, it's not as good.

Latest posts

Back