My mother's day pressie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
I have been after this pendant for ages and finally had a reason to get one ,thanks to my son xxxxthe colour saturation is amazing,its white gold and diamonds ,set with a fab london blue topaz....

Attachments

• 104_0194.jpg
    104_0194.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 308
Wow matey.....that is simply stunning:32:

Lucky mummy that you are,eh..................I love your porcelain neck but a bit unsure of the flowery tattoos that adorn the top of yer chest!!:4:

Wow matey.....that is simply stunning:32:

Lucky mummy that you are,eh..................I love your porcelain neck but a bit unsure of the flowery tattoos that adorn the top of yer chest!!:4:

:18::18: Ther's always one!!!!! thanks pal and i thought it was my good side!!! xxx

Really love that pendant looks a good size too! What a lovely son too!!

wow - what a gorgeous pendant. You really will be a yummy mummy when you wear it! Lucky you and what a lovely son you have.

Cracking mothers day pressie, well done on receiving it and on having such a considerate son. Enjoy.

Happy Mother's Day.....

Lovely Mother's Day gift from your son Marie. I think LB Topaz is an excellent choice of stone to give as a pressy
and the setting is very pretty as well.

The decolletage of the vase isn't half bad either....mysmilie_1436 :mysmilie_797.gif:

Thats lovely, I do love LB Topaz, the colours gorgeous.

Wear it in very good health and what a lovely son you have raised :1:

Marie what a great gift what a lucky lady you are to have such a super son
by the way have you seen VC450 a blue topaz ring that would go with your pendant

Latest posts

Back