Another boring day on IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
No wonder their share prices are falling ...you have to get people to watch before you can expect to sell anything, todays line up was a real turn off ..for me anyway!

No wonder their share prices are falling ...you have to get people to watch before you can expect to sell anything, todays line up was a real turn off ..for me anyway!

I never even turn on these days.....just don't trust them with my money any more!

I'm with BL. Once bitten twice shy, it'll be a long time before they manage to tempt me to buy from them again.

Another boring day on IW

They seem to be all boring days on IW atm . They only show about 5/6 different products in any one day, and it is getting worse imo.

Boring?

09:00AM
Greased Lightning BlockBuster

11:00AM
Garden Bargains

01:00PM

02:00PM
Create & Craft Choice

04:00PM

05:00PM
Pocket Surfer Special

06:00PM
Consumer Choice - 2 Hours

08:00PM

Yeah see what you mean :24:

I'd better stay well away from the tv at 5...they've got that bliddy thing on again :11:

09:00AM

11:00AM
Garden Bargains

01:00PM

02:00PM
Create & Craft Choice

04:00PM

05:00PM
Pocket Surfer Special

06:00PM
Consumer Choice - 2 Hours

08:00PM

Yeah see what you mean :24:

I'd better stay well away from the tv at 5...they've got that bliddy thing on again :11:

Blimey! That's bad even for them! Sundays I find are usually a bit duff when it comes to the major shopping channels, as for some reason this is the day where they think our minds immediately turn to DIY and gardening, ok it's probably true, but it certainly doesn't make for very interesting viewing!

Here I am lying in bed full of cold feeling absolutley dreadful then I flick on IW to see Howard!

Instant pick up. (When you feel this ill anything helps)

(I have to agree the choice of programmes is rubbish. Think I'll go back to watching the cricket.)

Nothing new about the garbage on offer. I think IW is showing its' age, and badly needs to come up with some new and exciting products, otherwise it will go down the tube completely. Which would be a crying shame, as then we'd have one less channel to moan about. I really feel sorry for most of the presenters, having to try and sell the same old tat, show after show.

Look on the bright side. I embraced this weekend with both hands and donned my kaftan, scarflace and fleaflots whilst Dr Amossing < is that right terminology? > Bisselling and window magicking for all I was worth, my house is gleaming like a new pin....Thank you Ideal World for forcing me to spring clean :21:

I work wonders with useless tools...ask some of my former boyfriends :5:

I actually used soapy water, vinegar and newspaper * but it wasn't Ideal Worldy enough, I felt like a failure next to the manic housewife, so lied :8:

* on the windows and not on my boyfriends....although I suspect some would have enjoyed it :33:

Latest posts

Back