Happy Mothers Day to Me!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I got nothing for Mothers Day :Sad:

To be fair I don't actually have any children (prefer dogs to be honest but don't tell anyone) but that's besides the point! Anyway, I am soooo excited because I've just bought myself my very own Mothers Day present - an Iliana Paraiba Tourmaline ring in yellow gold with the exact shade of Paraiba I've been looking for for ages :Happy1:

I would post the link but the picture isn't showing for some reason so when it arrives I'll do my rubbish David Bailey impersonation and post my own pics. I can't wait until it arrives. Now how many sleeps is it??!!

Oooh, how lovely - I haven't seen a lot of paraiba on TJC. Do you have the item number?

Oh how lovely, a treat from your doggies.

Looking forward to the piccie. xxxxxxx

Oooh, how lovely - I haven't seen a lot of paraiba on TJC. Do you have the item number?

Yes Miss M it's 587979 They haven't been showing very much recently but this one is a beautiful neon shade - well it looked beautiful on the screen anyway. It's also yellow gold which is what I wanted but most seem to be in white gold. It cost me £679 so assuming it's as nice in real life it's going to Safeguard for a valuation as soon as it arrives!

A big
smily4.jpg
to you Klos.

Look forward to seeing the pics when the ring arrives, it sounds lovely.

OOOh lucky you Klos,a girl needs a treat and it sounds like you have found a real 'gem' of a ring(see what i did there!!!)

Cannot wait to see the piccies,hope it's as gorgeous irl as it was on screen:1:

Latest posts

Back