zhuzh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kittyglenda

Registered Shopper
hi all
has anybody tried zhuzh? iam tempted as i am sooo pale skined and look ill most of the time. would love to hear from anyone if this has worked for them.
thanks kitty

Hi Kitty. I have been using this since Steve Whatley first introduced it quite a few years ago now and think it is wonderful. I spray it on when I go shopping, gardening, or going to work in the Summer. I tan really quickly with this. And it smells lovely. I wouldn't be without it now. The bonus is it works straight away and you don't have to do it for weeks before you need to. I have tanned really well just pottering in the garden.

Hope this helps.

hi all
has anybody tried zhuzh? iam tempted as i am sooo pale skined and look ill most of the time. would love to hear from anyone if this has worked for them.
thanks kitty

Hi KittyGlenda,

I use the Zhuzh Tan accelerator and highly recommend it. I really does speed up tanning time and the tan stays as well as long as you keep moisturised. It smells lovely too, you will go brown very quickly and be able to spend less time in the sun so yes go for it!

I use the Tan Accelerator too and find it really helps. I'm quite fair-skinned and don't tan easily but I feel I do get some colour with this product. To be honest, I'm not one for lazing in the sun so any tan comes from walking around, pottering in the garden, etc. Agree that it smells lovely too. Definitely worth a try I think.

I use the Tan Accelerator too and find it really helps. I'm quite fair-skinned and don't tan easily but I feel I do get some colour with this product. To be honest, I'm not one for lazing in the sun so any tan comes from walking around, pottering in the garden, etc. Agree that it smells lovely too. Definitely worth a try I think.

Im the opposite Busy, i love laying in the sun lol My ideal holiday to lay on the beach with a little tipple lol.

Im the opposite Busy, i love laying in the sun lol My ideal holiday to lay on the beach with a little tipple lol.

i would love to lie in the sun but im normally found in the shade (with my rather large tipple) as i am super pale . i have ordered the zhuzh so will let you all know how i get on.
thanks to all of you who replied
kitty x

i would love to lie in the sun but im normally found in the shade (with my rather large tipple) as i am super pale . i have ordered the zhuzh so will let you all know how i get on.
thanks to all of you who replied
kitty x

Well Kittyglenda you wont need to lay in the sun long before you get a lovely golden tan I can assure you. Let us know how you get on with it.

Latest posts

Back