Guess what the TSV is on QVC US today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janm

Registered Shopper
Just had a quick shufti over on the US site and their TSV is a duo of the supersize philosophy shower gel + body lotion in a choice of amazing, pure and falling in love + on 3 x ep.
Could this be coming our way in the future I wonder?

The supersize Amazing and Pure Grace has been available here on QVC but not as a TSV.

Yes I bought it, and the AG which was on a couple of weeks ago as an OTO and on ep. Very good value as they last for ages, and help to layer the fragrance which is a bit wispy on me (ie it disappears)

I agree janm, the fragrance of the shower gel and body prodcuts last much longer than the fragrance!!!!

But have you tried the AG EDP? I went a bit OTT on AG a couple of weeks ago, I think my mojo came back big time! and the AG EDP does actually last!

I love AG but the fragrance, even the EDP, doesn't last at all on me. Am on waitlist for the supersized shower gel and body lotion.

Hi IC, the supersizes are great - I feel as if I can splash it all over without having to save for special. The roller balls are good as well as another way to layer but they are not easily available in UK

Hi jan, I would like to try the roller balls but as you say not easily available here. I wish qvc UK had the kind of stock they have in the US - we always seem to be treated as the poor relation.

Yes I agree - they even do supersize roller balls! I get mine from ebay I must confess and often from US sellers as their price is great.

Think I'll do that myself as there are many products I'd like to try that we never seem to get.

Good luck with it, although you never know, philosophy is very popular here and they may decide to expand what they sell - the supersize pure was first on last autumn and I got it then and Lee said it was a previous QVC US TSV. I'm hoping it'll be on again on Beauty Day with ep options

looks good but look at the price $49 which is about £26 why cant we have bargains like this.

ohhh I love philosophy bath and body Products. Still want to try the Flower one of Philosophy, oh Fields of flowers I think it is called. I wish they would do more body lotions that match the shower gels.

I purchased 3 Philosophy shower gels and Purity 2 weeks ago directly from the US. I paid £25, yes £25!!!! The choice is overwhelming, I didn't have to pay VAT or shipping charges and I received the goods in 7 days. Excellent!! I will never buy from QVC anymore.....:p:p

I purchased 3 Philosophy shower gels and Purity 2 weeks ago directly from the US. I paid £25, yes £25!!!! The choice is overwhelming, I didn't have to pay VAT or shipping charges and I received the goods in 7 days. Excellent!! I will never buy from QVC anymore.....:p:p

Where did you buy from, TIA, if you don't mind me asking? I have been intrigued with philosophy for while and would like to try these products, but the prices have put me off so far...

Latest posts

Back