First piccies of my purchases

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helbels

Registered Shopper
Hi All

I'm new to Rocks, some of you may have seen me on there (screen name is GemsGirl). Well here are some piccies of my first purchases -sorry I didn't take photos of the returns - but I sent them back as soon as I'd opened my parcel (so far I've returned a tanzy ring and pendant for being not purple enough, and a set of blue pearls, which had nothing wrong with them, but weren't really "me").

So here goes with the keepers:

1) Amethyst & Silver ring - this is a gents ring, but my fingers are big, so it fits! Its definitely not the Size U it claims to be though - my ring finger is a Size R, and this only just fits! Not amazed by it, but for £6 it's quite nice!

2) Mystic topaz bracelet - love it, love it, love it. Amazing colours and a great size on my large wrists. Very pleased.

3) Mystic quartz bangle - again, love it, it's a great item and fits beautifully.

4) Mystic quartz & diamond earrings -sorry the pic is a bit blurry. I nearly sent these back as I think they are expensive for what they are (I paid £27 but they ARE gold), but in the end I decided to keep them as they are pretty.

5) Multi gem bangle - Wouldn't say this was my absolute favourite - it's a bit rough round the edges and has a bit of that "white stuff" going on, but I think it will be nice for summer so decided to keep it.

Attachments

• P1000965.jpg
    P1000965.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 290
  • P1000979.jpg
    P1000979.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 305
  • P1000970.jpg
    P1000970.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 284
  • P1000971.jpg
    P1000971.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 287
  • P1000972.jpg
    P1000972.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 306
More...

6) Sorry the picture of this is so naff - in reality this is my favourite item! Black onyx and silver, really weighty and lovely - and it sits flat on the neck too, when I'm not trying to photograph myself!

7) Haemetite necklace - I know a lot of people are having problems trying to get these to sit flat but with a bit of perserverance I can get it to do so. Was cheap and looks classy on, so a keeper. Again - sorry the pic is not great.

8) Multi gem pendant - wasn't sure about this when I bid on it, but glad I did as it's big and bright and will be nice for summer. Also goes nicely with the multi gem bangle. Again, a bit "roughly hewn" but I quite like that.

I have lots more sparklies due next week, so will post more pictures then.

Attachments

• P1000973.jpg
    P1000973.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 252
  • P1000980.jpg
    P1000980.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 245
  • P1000984.jpg
    P1000984.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 259
Welcome gemsgirl you can come very easily addicted to this bling on rocks.They all look fab on you i love the mystic bracelet.Nice colour on your nails too.

You have some fab items there,Ggirl:1:

I think the eleven17 pendant and bangle look particularly good on you,the white effect on the silver is meant to be like that,the stones in the pendant look vibrant and oh so pretty.

Some lovely mystic topaz items too,the bangle again is very popular with many rocksters(shame my wrists are too puny to wear 'em!!)

Enjoy!!

Stunning collection GG. Welcome to st. I love the multi gem bangle and pendant. Look forwrd to more pictures :) I am gemlover on rocks btw

welcome gemsgirl you have a lovely collection there enjoy and happy shopping as it goes down hill always wanting more lol.

Hi GG, I'm M4G on Rocks too (no imagination :lol:) Welcome to the official meeting place of the Rockaholics Anonymous Therapy Group!!!

Great haul, and look forward to seeing more of your buys, me & GL were tired of uploading all those photos :rofl:

:doggie:

Great haul helbels - you have some lovely things there. I'm surprised at how large the multi-gem pendant is irl; sometimes you just have no idea of the size of things when they're shown on Rocks. Good photos - I love to see the hauls but have never got around to putting things on here myself as I'm not very teckie :-( ... and welcome to the forum!

Welcome from me too..I'm moops on Rocks,tv.

I really like your mystic topaz earrings..I've often considered buying those myself. Looking forward to seeing loads more pics from you over the coming weeks!

What a lovely collection! I love seeing all the pics of peoples purchases even though I don't buy much myself. Look forward to your next posts!

Hi and welcome from me too (feegee on rocks). Lovely items you've chosen - got a few of them myself. I also wear the gents rings, oh the joys of big knuckles lol !! Look forward to your next piccys - you'll probably become as addicted as the rest of us ... enjoy :1:

Hello GemsGirl/helsbels, welcome!
Loving your taste! The surprise to me is the multigem pendant - it looks fantastic on you, must add to wishlist... I'm always worried about that white finish, but it looks nice on that one.
I have the mystic bracelet and bangle - 2 of my very first purchases from Rocks way back in August! I have to admit, the bracelet is by far my favourite - and one of my all time best buys I think.
Enjoy them all hun, look forward to more pix in future!

Welcome...............

Hiya Helbels and welcome from me too. Thanks for showing us your keepers, some very pretty pieces you have there.
I particularly like the Mystic Topaz items, great shots of them as well. :35:

Hello GemsGirl/helsbels, welcome!
Loving your taste! The surprise to me is the multigem pendant - it looks fantastic on you, must add to wishlist... I'm always worried about that white finish, but it looks nice on that one.
I have the mystic bracelet and bangle - 2 of my very first purchases from Rocks way back in August! I have to admit, the bracelet is by far my favourite - and one of my all time best buys I think.
Enjoy them all hun, look forward to more pix in future!

PQ where are the photos of your haul!!!!! Come need to have a bling fix :)

Latest posts

Back