Nigel The Crafting Expert?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charlies Girl

Registered Shopper
How come every time I flick IW on and there's crafting on Nigel is on. Is he a crafting expert now? I've flicked on this morning and its crafting - again - and he's on - again.

And as for that shirt..................

How come every time I flick IW on and there's crafting on Nigel is on. Is he a crafting expert now? I've flicked on this morning and its crafting - again - and he's on - again.

And as for that shirt..................

Are you sure it's live.:54:

Well, they keep calling him S Weightman's 'crafting husband', so I suppose he has to be built up! And after all, S W doesn't do any crafting on air, so I don't suppose we should expect him to prove he's a crafting expert either. MInd you, I did read that he did a 2 day scrapbooking course recently which qualified him as a scrapbooking teacher (tell that to Rosemary Merry!!!) so who knows what we might see in the future. I just wish he would swallow his ego occasionally - he's so far up himself he'll be meeting Howard next!

You are so right Bexi!

Followed by the pairing of SW + Nancy Watt with third place SW + Michelle Marsden.
The false "aren't we having fun" drives me mad! Can't bear to watch craft on IW anymore because of it.

Latest posts

Back