Vicky Letch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Tonight was Vicky's last show and I have to say that's a real shame. Yes I hear you all - shocked that I'm being complimentary to a presenter for a change but I honestly enjoyed Vicky when she was on. She never talked the usual carp that you hear on other channels, no hard sell, no histrionics. She was cheery and chatty and often funny too and I for one am sad she's gone.

I don't suppose she'll read this but Vicky if you do - Best of Luck in whatever you chose to do.

Tonight was Vicky's last show and I have to say that's a real shame. Yes I hear you all - shocked that I'm being complimentary to a presenter for a change but I honestly enjoyed Vicky when she was on. She never talked the usual carp that you hear on other channels, no hard sell, no histrionics. She was cheery and chatty and often funny too and I for one am sad she's gone.

I don't suppose she'll read this but Vicky if you do - Best of Luck in whatever you chose to do.

Oh thats a shame, I totally agree with you Klos and I am sorry she has gone too.

Oh what a huge pity. :2: Why is she leaving Klos?? I always thought she was too good for the channel but that's not the point. :34: :pPC:

She didn't say Sue. She said she wasn't pregnant though! I wonder if she'll turn up on another Jewellery Channel? It is a shame though imho she was one of the best presenters on any of the channels.

She hasn't changed... :)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/be67hgs5Qvc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/be67hgs5Qvc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back