Philosophy 6 piece radiance collection AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merlin

Registered Shopper
Is showing as 'in process' on my account :D

I think this is the last installment now, in my distant memory I'm sure someone queried it with customer services, who agreed. :)

I think this was a great auto delivery, I've had a few across various brands and this is the only one I've kept to the end. ;)

I also ordered this on auto-delivery but it's gone off the bottom of my orders page so I can't see if it's being processed!!! Hope so!!!

Em xXx

I also ordered this on auto-delivery but it's gone off the bottom of my orders page so I can't see if it's being processed!!! Hope so!!!

Em xXx

You should be able to click at the top right of your list for your other order pages.

Is showing as 'in process' on my account :D

I think this is the last installment now, in my distant memory I'm sure someone queried it with customer services, who agreed. :)

I think this was a great auto delivery, I've had a few across various brands and this is the only one I've kept to the end. ;)

Thanks Merlin just clicked back though my orders and found mine is also showing in process too.
Should get this order now as the item is showing as in stock.
I think I posted it would be the last auto delivery, but I'll ring CS to double check.

CORRECTION MAY NOT BE YOUR LAST DELIVERY.​

Just checked with CS you should recieve 6 sets on auto del so if this is your number 5 as is mine, then you should recieve your last one mid September.:)

Last edited:
You should be able to click at the top right of your list for your other order pages.

OMG - you have no ideas how many times I've looked and not seen the 'next' button!!!!!!! I really am losing my mind!!! Thank you so much for pointing out the truely obvious to a very silly me;)!!!!!!!!!!!

Em xXx

Just checked with CS you should recieve 6 sets on auto del so if this is your number 5 as is mine, then you should recieve your last one mid September.:)

I didn't realise it was 6 auto-deliveries - always thought it was 4, then realised this is number 5 for me too!

Em xXx

I have never complted my auto deliveries as i don't use as quick as they offer.

Number 5 has just arrived has everyone else got or hopefully get there's ok ?

Latest posts

Back