INTRODUCING THE CRAFT CHANNEL THE NEW HOME OF CRAFT TV

If you're looking for exciting, must-have craft products from leading brands, inspiring demonstrations and how-to techniques, look no further. Coming soon to a TV near you, the craft TV channel that everyone has been waiting for is about to make its entrance on UK television.

The new home of craft and hobby shopping TV, The Craft Channel launches in mid September and will be broadcasting seven days a week from our studios in Acton Park, west London.....

READ MORE

Thread: Caroline Lindsay - Thank you TJC!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Caroline Lindsay - Thank you TJC!

Just seen Caroline Lindsay in her new job.....................on Price Drop TV!

All I can say is :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: TJC!

Pinkpussycat Guest

Don't speak too soon Klos. Stacey is bad enough, I just hope they don't recruit Jerrilooney next.......:mysmilie_701:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpussycat View Post
    Don't speak too soon Klos. Stacey is bad enough, I just hope they don't recruit Jerrilooney next.......:mysmilie_701:
    Just burst my bubble why don't you

Nah, they wouldn't do that..................would they? :mysmilie_81:

Post Thanks / Like

Is it my imagination or are the presenters all playing musical chairs at the moment?

How many presenters does TJC have? I can't believe they need this many do they? Are they going to be on air 24 hours? They've got - in no particular order:

Chloe
    Derek
    Jim
    John
    Vicky
    Stacey
    Anoushka
    Steve
    Sara-Lou
    The bloke who's been there from the start always wears a pin striped suit and does the late shift (can't remember his name - I can't believe I've forgotton that)!!!
    The Scottish lady from Rocks and Co (apologies don't remember her name)

Who have I missed?

Post Thanks / Like

They do seem to have an awful lot don't they?

The Scottish lady from Rocks & Co is going to Rocks TV not TJC (Sarah Coutts) but it's easy to get confused just now with the roundabout of presenters that is going on! The pin striped suit man I think you're meaning is Ian Gardner.

If I could chose who to keep it would be:-

John - of course!
    Derek
    Jim
    Steve
    Elisa

Sorry but the rest could go for me. I would have liked wee Derek too but sadly that's not to be. If we need another female then Ruth would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshoo View Post
    Is it my imagination or are the presenters all playing musical chairs at the moment?

How many presenters does TJC have? I can't believe they need this many do they? Are they going to be on air 24 hours? They've got - in no particular order:

Chloe
    Derek
    Jim
    John
    Vicky
    Stacey
    Anoushka
    Steve
    Sara-Lou
    The bloke who's been there from the start always wears a pin striped suit and does the late shift (can't remember his name - I can't believe I've forgotton that)!!!
    The Scottish lady from Rocks and Co (apologies don't remember her name)

Who have I missed?

Funny that, I made a similar observation on Gems. xxx

Post Thanks / Like

TJC have just under 40 presenters past/present, so god knows how many freelancers they have.

Post Thanks / Like

My favourite on TJC is Anoushka
    The Beautiful Darcey Bussell