Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Spellbinders return to Create and Craft

Spellbinders products are all set to return to Create and Craft and Ideal World TV. From the end of July Spellbinders will be working exclusively with Create and Craft and will be the only TV channel offering their products.

Spellbinders is working with Create and Craft to bring exclusive world launches to the channel, in the form of new dies, machines, stamps and tools. So Create and Craft is the place to shop for Spellbinder customers. In advance of this, they feature as the Ideal World ‘Pick of the Day’ which launches at 9pm on Tuesday 12th July running through to 9pm Wednesday 13th. The presenter is Kim Hupke, the Spellbinders Education Director, who is travelling all the way from USA to help mark the launch. Create and Craft club members will still receive their 10% discount on any purchases. This initial show is the launch of the products which is the exclusive world launch. The new and exclusive products are the Spellbinders ‘Renaissance Jubilee Collection’, a set of innovative dies.

To mark their return, Spellbinders will also be launching the brand new ‘Platinum’ die cutting and embossing machine .....

Read More

Thread: Liqui Sew

Snoopy Guest

Default Liqui Sew

Oredered this about 7:50pm Sunday it arrived at 7:50am this morning :eek: Got it because i had a slight accident with a leather sofa what can i say it's brilliant works just as the lady doing the demo said,very impressed :)

Beady Belle Guest

Would it work on my suede jacket Snoops, got it caught and ripped it last week?:mysmilie_152:

Snoopy Guest

Yes suede or leather as well as fabric,excess just wipes off.

Post Thanks / Like

I've often wondered if it worked, thanks for that information.
      dd xx

BenFongTorres Guest

I must order some of this when I get back,QVC used to do a fabric glue(I forget it's name now)which was fabulous and they stopped selling it about 5 years ago,this stuff sounds like it might be the next generation.....off to investigate the descrip on website.:mysmilie_1139:

Post Thanks / Like

try this....sorry dont know how to do links on here.....

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.829469