Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Spellbinders return to Create and Craft

Spellbinders products are all set to return to Create and Craft and Ideal World TV. From the end of July Spellbinders will be working exclusively with Create and Craft and will be the only TV channel offering their products.

Spellbinders is working with Create and Craft to bring exclusive world launches to the channel, in the form of new dies, machines, stamps and tools. So Create and Craft is the place to shop for Spellbinder customers. In advance of this, they feature as the Ideal World ‘Pick of the Day’ which launches at 9pm on Tuesday 12th July running through to 9pm Wednesday 13th. The presenter is Kim Hupke, the Spellbinders Education Director, who is travelling all the way from USA to help mark the launch. Create and Craft club members will still receive their 10% discount on any purchases. This initial show is the launch of the products which is the exclusive world launch. The new and exclusive products are the Spellbinders ‘Renaissance Jubilee Collection’, a set of innovative dies.

To mark their return, Spellbinders will also be launching the brand new ‘Platinum’ die cutting and embossing machine .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default International Men Can Wear A Dress Day.

It's nice to see Jill Franks supporting a cause. And there I was thinking she was Stateside again!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...ddvlo1_500.jpg

(I know, I'm a bitch, but it's only for fun)

Post Thanks / Like

ROFLMAO !

I am stateside too :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Wicked but very funny.

Post Thanks / Like

My first thought was of Charlieboy mincing around QVC Towers in his Michelle Hope stretchy lace....

Post Thanks / Like

dressing it up with a Harald G jacket and a pair of pumps, not forgetting Bobbi B eyeliner and his bare escentuals buxom lipgoss and some eek on his Mr. Burns spindly fingers

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely priceless Moth!

Capirossi Guest

Default Lola Rose Roger

Who is Roger? Is he Nikki's man? I have seen him a few times now but no introduction/explanation/blowing smoke up his backside....so he's obviously not that important :rolleyes:

Sorry, clicked on wrong thread!! Can't copy from my tablet now, grr!! Can anyone anyone answer anyway, even though it's in the wrong thread?!! Sorry :o

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2
      Last edited by Capirossi; 17-05-2012 at 08:23 AM.