Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft welcome new presenter Jenny Cleary to the channel

Peterborough based Create and Craft TV is pleased to announce that Jenny Cleary is joining the award-winning presentation team. Jenny has been working in shopping TV for fifteen years both in the UK and abroad, and is now set to join the Create and Craft team from the end of July.

Jenny is no stranger to Ideal Shopping Direct, having begun her career in shopping TV as a demonstrator on Create and Craft’s sister channel, Ideal World. She has since worked for several other Shopping TV channels including Gems TV, Jewellery Maker, TSC Canada, HSN USA and QVC in the UK.

Commenting on her new role as presenter for the channel, Jenny said: “It's always been a dream to join Create and Craft as a member of the presentation team, and I'm over the moon to finally have the opportunity to call it my home .....

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maria Wynne

Post Thanks / Like

The Twofer was lovely, just a bit short for me - there again some pieces were too long!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll report back whether they're worth the money..the pitfall of easypay I've fallen into on the past is making do with an item because the easypay takes the sting out of a £60+ price so if I could nip into Debenhams or similar and pick up the same quality for say £40 then I'll weigh up whether the style justifies that extra 20 quid & postage. I'm going to toughen up!

Jude xx

Post Thanks / Like

i get worried when you all start likin a fashion range
      STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry SCW ,I think its at best ok and overpriced.

Post Thanks / Like

If there's a OTO at 5pm I could be tempted...no pressure Ian

Jude xx

Post Thanks / Like

(mum writes)

I thought it looked somewhat old fashioned TBH and then I noticed it was another American range, so no real surprise there. As soon as they start saying you have to hide batwings, it puts me right off. I wasn't keen and waterfall has been done to death. I'm sure that's what Noah's wife was wearing on the ark ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Strangely enough MW's range is sold on HSN in the States, rather than being a QVC brand, she also has her own site marlawynne.com which might help spotting new items where there's no photo on qvcuk.com.

Jude xx

Post Thanks / Like

Just watching the 5pm show. I quite like some of the range but it seems expensive. Marla is very likeable compared to most of the other american screechy guests QVC subject us to!

Post Thanks / Like

i don't think the clothes do Julia any favours. Her tummy looks large in the top and trousers or maybe she could have worn the medium. There is nothing that grabs me, but its good to get new ranges in QVC.

Post Thanks / Like

Quite a few items I liked too, but did think they were a bit pricey. There again every fashion range on QVC is overpriced so par for the course really.