Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jill Franks owns QVC, dontcha know!?!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LE lover View Post
    She was brave letting him design her wedding dress.

Am i the only person on this forum who doesn't mind JF?
    I don't mind her .... most of the time.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Minim, we need some more Miss Meg pictures please, she is cuter than cute.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Go on to the drop China Girl and you will find lots of our heroine in the pet section.
    Flying Pigs

Sponsored Links

Vivalas Guest

There's loads of people like it out there. A few years a go I wanted to borrow quite a large six figure sum for my business. My so called Corporate Bank Manager (who had just been promoted) said to me in front of two of my Directors ' You may have been able to borrow money in the past without all the proper checks, but if I'm going to lend you my money I want you to provide x,y,z'. It was the tone of the 'my money' that got my goat. I can't remember my exact reply but it involved me sarcastically saying I didn't realise he owned Barclays Bank!!!

These type of people are known in the real world as ars3hol3s!

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I don't mind JF...Can't say I like her particularly either.Claire Sutton is my bug bear,really cannot stand her presenting style.

One another note,I must be the only person on this forum that DOESN'T think the model Ali is beautiful.

Sponsored Links

Disenchanted Guest

A few years ago I often used to see Ali in our high street, heading for the tube station, so wondered if she either lived or was working near here. It was unmistakably her and she always looked stunning and happy.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I was watching a Sarah Chapman hour on the Beauty Channel yesterday and heard JF say that the ultimate cleanse helped get rid of some marks on the side of her face caused by her mobile phone. Trouble is earlier on this year she said Exactly the same thing during a Decleor hour only this time it was Decleor's life radience which had helped. Now I don't for one minute believe that JF is alone in being economical with the truth in her selling techniques. I don't trust ANY of them anymore.
    Blowin' in the Wind

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Im fascinated as to how a mobile phone caused marks on her face, is it glued to her ear. I use mine a lot but suprise suprise no marks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangle foot View Post
    I was watching a Sarah Chapman hour on the Beauty Channel yesterday and heard JF say that the ultimate cleanse helped get rid of some marks on the side of her face caused by her mobile phone. Trouble is earlier on this year she said Exactly the same thing during a Decleor hour only this time it was Decleor's life radience which had helped. Now I don't for one minute believe that JF is alone in being economical with the truth in her selling techniques. I don't trust ANY of them anymore.

I love Apple

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I've never had any marks either.

Maybe it's all the gunk, oops sorry Premium brands she uses. layer upon layer of Perricone, LE, Sarah Chapman, Decleor, Elemis, gatineau, prai, Lulu, Judith Williams, new CID, mally, Perricone(again), LG and Be she uses.
    Blowin' in the Wind

Sponsored Links