Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ojon leaving QVC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ojon leaving QVC

My friend works for Estee Lauder and has been told that Ojon are pulling out of QVC UK. That is why we haven't had a TSV for ages and there are hardly any shows now. Anyone know anything about this? I wasn't surprised cause I can't remember the last TSV (love their stuff myself) but I'm disappointed another big brand I love is going the same way as Molton Brown. Ooot the door.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Not surprised. You can get Ojon from John Lewis now and they have an online shop that regularly has offers if you go on. www.ojon.co.uk
    At the moment:
    Be delighted by a free full size duo of award winning Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner with any order worth £40 or more.
    And:
    Free With any order worth £15 or more. Enjoy a 50ml deluxe sample of our 5* hair repair classic (worth £16.25).
    Plus:
    Complimentary delivery: It's our treat, with any order placed at Ojon Online, saving you £3.95.
    Your haircare favourites usually arrive within 2-5 working days
    So I wouldn't worry as you can get good deal with the free delivery!

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Also, it makes sense as they have been promoting other brands a lot. i.e Percy & Reed and bringing Michael deCesare back. I used to use Ojon a lot but I have to say that Percy and Reed is fantastic and well worth a try!

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I used to loved ojon before the take over tawaka shampoo and conditioner was my all time face even tho I work with kerastase it doesn't come close to the tawaka . Since Estée Lauder took over the quality has plummeted

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Aw no! No more re-runs of the VT showing Dennis and Silvana going up the Amazon on a canoe in search of the Ojon nuts!

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for you folk who like it but personally it was the worst product I ever purchased from Q. The smell made me physically sick it was like 20 stale ashtrays around your face all day and my hair was much better before use. It was a full set and went straight in the bin - too sick to even consider returning.
    I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    sorry for you folk who like it but personally it was the worst product I ever purchased from Q. The smell made me physically sick it was like 20 stale ashtrays around your face all day and my hair was much better before use. It was a full set and went straight in the bin - too sick to even consider returning.
    Totally agree about the smell of it for me it was the hair restorative stuff that was the worse. lucky i only bought a try me and was small sizes.Made no difference to me hair wot so ever

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Why on earth would you not return it? That seems crazy to chuck about £40 in the bin!

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Shut UP all of you! Just SHUT UP! YEH! Ojon was one of the BEST products ever to have graced the screens at QVC.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Not surprised - thought that the lustre had worn off this range. Loved it when it first launched and used it for several years, but fell out of love with it when Denis took the money and ran. Could never understand why they felt the need to change/rename the product line. Using Liz Earle haircare now and really liking it.