Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Spellbinders return to Create and Craft

Spellbinders products are all set to return to Create and Craft and Ideal World TV. From the end of July Spellbinders will be working exclusively with Create and Craft and will be the only TV channel offering their products.

Spellbinders is working with Create and Craft to bring exclusive world launches to the channel, in the form of new dies, machines, stamps and tools. So Create and Craft is the place to shop for Spellbinder customers. In advance of this, they feature as the Ideal World ‘Pick of the Day’ which launches at 9pm on Tuesday 12th July running through to 9pm Wednesday 13th. The presenter is Kim Hupke, the Spellbinders Education Director, who is travelling all the way from USA to help mark the launch. Create and Craft club members will still receive their 10% discount on any purchases. This initial show is the launch of the products which is the exclusive world launch. The new and exclusive products are the Spellbinders ‘Renaissance Jubilee Collection’, a set of innovative dies.

To mark their return, Spellbinders will also be launching the brand new ‘Platinum’ die cutting and embossing machine .....

Read More

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

Looking on her Twitter (sorry I know some of you consider that a four letter word) there are some odd messages, people have asked where she's been and there's no real answer. I get the impression that it might not have been her choice to be off QVC but it's all abit odd.

Post Thanks / Like

if that's then case then it's a shame, i've always found her to be quite good.

i hope she doesn't go on bid, for something to do haha

Post Thanks / Like

Oh how I WISH they would 'rest' the yep girl, Jill 'yep, yep, yep' Franks.
      Likes Mazza , babytoes, lynnonthelake , Anna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've noticed the same odd tweets on twitter. Hope she is ok and back on Q soon as she is one of my faves :)

Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like she is off work but not because it is her choice reading the tweets but she won't say why.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thats all very curious! Not her number one fan but would rather see the back of some others over her!

Post Thanks / Like

What are the Tweets saying, for anyone like me who isn't a TWIT-terer :)
      Thanks brissles thanked for this post

Do take a look at my Blogs - dipsdesigns.blogspot.co.uk for crafty stuff or dipsdelectus.blogspot.co.uk for beauty stuff

Post Thanks / Like

If you go on her blog on qvc on the right hand side there is a box and you can read all recent tweets.
      Thanks Dips thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I sincerely hope she is not suffering from the curse of QVC and isn't 'battling' something.

I know I've moaned about faces on tele going public with health issues, but I suppose when there are constant queries (as on here) about long absences, then there is little they can do but 'come clean'.
      Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wondered where she had got to!