Thread: Just a niggle, but .....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a niggle, but .....

For me a big niggle. The slate they constantly show.

1 phone
    2 press one
    3 it's yours.

Ok than so that means I don't have to pay then?

As I say just a niggle and not making out it is terrible.

PJ
    Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

You jest right?
    Likes Bexi , bidtvbs, cheesecake liked this post

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StumpyBloke View Post
    You jest right?
    All the time .... But not about this. As I say only a niggle :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I've not posted here for a long time, but felt I had to login to reply to this thread: Really? are you actually serious with this thread? Time for new hobbies me thinks!
    A niggle as in a huh that's slightly annoying. As in that fly that came in the house and won't go. I know this is the back and white nature of me. To put in some context I hate all butter shortbread as all butter in my book is butter! Anyway I am not saying any laws have been broken or harm done. Just a erm niggle.

PJ

Post Thanks / Like

I rest my case!

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bingowings View Post
    I rest my case!
    Well at your age you must need any rest you can get ;-)

Sponsored Links