Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft TV launch Exclusive sewing machine range with Simplicity

Simplicity sewing pattern devotees are in for a treat with the launch of a new line of Simplicity sewing machines, in an exclusive partnership with Create and Craft.

Both models are stunning to look at with their simple yet contemporary red dot design motifs and silver control panels, set on the crisp white machine body. The models include the Simplicity Satin 197, a high end, fully computerised machine in a silver finish and the Simplicity Silk 403, a top of the range sewing and embroidery machine. Simplicity’s Satin 197 features a 30-character memory function, an LCD screen and impressive 197 stitch count, including 8 button holes and eyelet stitches as well as having an extension table available too.

Sewing and embroidering with equal aplomb, the Simplicity Silk 403 is both fantastically specified but also incredibly well priced. The machine features a whole host of functions including 403 different stitches, 40 built-in embroidery designs, 97 embroidery alphabet options, as well as a large LCD screen. It has all the features of a top of the range sewing machine such as variable stitch length and width .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default How many of the (female) presenters.....

Nina Leonard on in the background, with Jackie Kabler and Chloe Everton - why does it take two to present a one hour show? -, and it got me to thinking : how many of them, if you asked their opinion of the fashion, would respond with 'I wouldn't be seen dead in it!'? That dress does nothing for Jackie, and the one Chloe is wearing isn't much better. As many other posters, along with myself, have said before, they are primarily sales people, working for the company who is selling the products so it is, consequently, their job to maximise purchases. Explanation : this is a clearance show!

Post Thanks / Like

i noticed that ch and simon were on earlier..i wondered what it was all about as well....im sure its because with qvc's obsession with guests and there were none for these shows

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have to agree, two 'proper' presenters without a guest is overload, especially unnecessary I would have thought for clearance shows.

The thing with these people is that they can speak for England and love the sound of their own voice so when you have two on it seems they are vying for pole position. One would have been perfectly adequate, in my opinion.

I somehow cannot see Chloe choosing any of these clothes as her preferred attire but, the dress she was wearing was quite nice on her all the same

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to give kudos to clearance.
      “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

Post Thanks / Like

The dress Jackie was wearing was reduced by a colossal £1.80! Hope you all rushed to the phones and bagged this amazing bargain!

Post Thanks / Like

They are hoping that if they use two presenters it will increase sales, no chance

Big Dave Guest

Quote Originally Posted by louise66 View Post
      Nina Leonard on in the background, with Jackie Kabler and Chloe Everton - why does it take two to present a one hour show? -, and it got me to thinking : how many of them, if you asked their opinion of the fashion, would respond with 'I wouldn't be seen dead in it!'? That dress does nothing for Jackie, and the one Chloe is wearing isn't much better. As many other posters, along with myself, have said before, they are primarily sales people, working for the company who is selling the products so it is, consequently, their job to maximise purchases. Explanation : this is a clearance show!
      Well Catherine looked lovely (as always) but the dress didn't suit her at all :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I expect they wear whatever the producer tells them to fall in love with, and the producer no doubt has an eye on how many dollars they can make!