Create and Craft TV partner with Character World to sell Disney craft products

Create and Craft TV, the UK’s number one direct retailer in craft, has teamed up with Character World to sell a range of Disney crafting products.

Launching this summer with a Disney dedicated area of their website, this is the biggest ever craft event on Create and Craft TV. A wide-range of products will be available .....

Read More


The Crafty Beggars
Join Create and Craft!


This summer we are proud to announce the newest members of our Create and Craft family: TV gems, the Crafty Beggars! Together Julie Peasgood and Wendy Turner Webster are the craft loving, enthusiastic and fun duo taking the nation by storm with their hit TV show the Crafty Beggars – and now they’re coming to Create and Craft!

Read More




Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: Liz Earle TSV 11/1/14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kent Near Bluewater
    Posts
    1,728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Liz Earle TSV 11/1/14

    The next TSV is on Saturday 11th January.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yes, I checked the programme guide yesterday and wonder what it might be.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Any hints on the next TSV?



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,929
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ani View Post
    Any hints on the next TSV?
    way too early best to ask a week before as per normal
    Thanks Ani thanked for this post
     
    STAR IN THE HOOD

  • #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just found a picture on Debbie Flint's blog a picture of what could be the upcoming TSV

    Looks like

    CP x100ml
    IB Skin tonic x200ml
    Superskin moisturiser
    Superskin Concentrate and
    Superskin Body Cream,plus
    another Superskin product,but can't make it out in the picture.

    Perhaps SCW will know hopefully.
    Thanks Ani, rubyrat thanked for this post
    Likes boffy liked this post
     

  • #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maykitten View Post
    Just found a picture on Debbie Flint's blog a picture of what could be the upcoming TSV

    Looks like

    CP x100ml
    IB Skin tonic x200ml
    Superskin moisturiser
    Superskin Concentrate and
    Superskin Body Cream,plus
    another Superskin product,but can't make it out in the picture.

    Perhaps SCW will know hopefully.
    Sure does look like the TSV

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	9844

  • #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Outerspace
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wonder if the tube is the hand serum and the boxed one is the neck and bust cream, might go for this as it has got the full size tonic and moisturiser.

  • #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There are three tsvs I want in January. Bad times

  • #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1,127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    There are three tsvs I want in January. Bad times
    I was just thinking the same, bang goes my new year's resolution, I fancy this, but is the moisturiser definitely a full size? Would like to give the hand serum a go as well, and nice to see a full size IBST in it

  • #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Letz-be-avenue View Post
    I was just thinking the same, bang goes my new year's resolution, I fancy this, but is the moisturiser definitely a full size? Would like to give the hand serum a go as well, and nice to see a full size IBST in it
    It looks like the moisturizer is full size.

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Hosted by Lodge Information Services Ltd