Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: QVC's New Returns Service.

Post Thanks / Like

Default QVC's New Returns Service.

Have QVC actually started to listen to their customers? I noticed for the first time today that on the back of the new style returns slip were details of a new returns service operated with QVC and Hermes. For 3.65 you can drop your parcel to one of their dropshops where they will collect and return, or, for 3.95 you can have them come to your door. This applies to parcels that weigh up to 15kgs. More details here:

http://returns.myhermes.co.uk/returns/qvc

It's still more expensive that the 1.49 Collect+ service that IW and others use but significantly cheaper than sending something heavy and expensive back using Royal Fail or Parcelfarce.

How come there hasn't been any mention of this on air so far? Note too that you need to have access to a computer and printer to use the service. I'm sure it'll help though - there have been many times when I've avoided ordering products, boots for example, simply because of the cost of return. Well done QVC, a step in the right direction.
    Thanks KimP thanked for this post

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

i dont have a printer so would not be of use to me but the idea is there
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Ha-ha! I ordered a collection via myHermes and a courier arrived today but I only had a qvc sticker on my parcel and thought I could do without printing a label (I don't have a printer at home) but a courier didn't pick it up because he had to scan the barcode and I need to ask someone to print it for me now but don't know when the courier will call next. It cost me 4.20 for a pick up, however, this was for a parcel up to 2 kg and also restricted by measurements so not sure about the 15 kg weight how much this may cost.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I use this quite a lot now. It costs me 3.95 for a collection. I use it mainly for larger items but knowing the ridiculous costs of RM these days I am starting to use it more for smaller items too. I text my courier and he comes at an agreed time. You do, however, need a printer.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

My courier doesn't leave me his number, I'll ask him next time I see him.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

It is very handy to have it. I wonder why yours cost 4.20 and mine only 3.95? Do you follow the link from Q? It seems to be one price up to 15kg, and cheaper if you drop it to a collection point.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I go to the library to print return labels from Amazzon, costs 10p.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
    Likes Marina liked this post

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Still a lot of money when most of the catalogues charge nothing when you drop off returned items to their Click & Collect stores. Other catalogues include a Return Postage sticker for royal mail returns, and this again costs zero.
    Likes thatu , Akimbo liked this post

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Brissles. I have stuff to return to John Lewis, HoF and Lulu Guinness - they're all free. Shocking really. I like to see and feel goods in the flesh, so when ordering online there's always a danger that something will be sent back. I need to bear this in mind more when shopping with Q, and catching bits of today's shows I have been thinking about it! Unless it's something I really want and can't get elsewhere, I really am going to try and stay away from them from now on.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MinxyKitten View Post
    It is very handy to have it. I wonder why yours cost 4.20 and mine only 3.95? Do you follow the link from Q? It seems to be one price up to 15kg, and cheaper if you drop it to a collection point.
    I put in my postcode and the destination postcode, then I chose the weight of my parcel (0-2 kg) and it calculates the price for me (4.20). When I tried to put weight 2-5 kg it gave me the price of 5.40, 5-10 kg 7.20, 10-15 kg 9.60.