Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

Post Thanks / Like

Post Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

There is a Laura Geller TSV on Sunday 9th of February.
    Thanks borednow, sharonk, Beketaten thanked for this post

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Woohoo, one day after my birthday. I think I deserve a Geller gift!
    Likes Mibbette , borednow, Marina liked this post

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

It's so close to the last one that it makes me think there won't be a B&B in it otherwise they won't sell much as people have stocked up on B&B in the last TSV in December. I wonder what the new pressed powder is like in the oval compact?

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't used any of the stuff from the last one yet! That was 15/12 so less than 2 months between them. They do seem to be in a bit of a repetitive cycle at the moment, don't they?? Mally, Lulu, Emu etc seem to be on all the time as TSVs, which is fine if you like them...... I wonder if some brands just cannot make enough product for a TSv or if some do not want to do the bargain price that often. Or is the repetition q's choice?

In case anyone hasn't noticed, there is an LG outlet show on tonight at 11.00. Mind you, they do not seem to give much of a discount in their outlets that I have seem.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I could do with a new B&B, seeing the terracotta in the current one

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 5 of the last LG TSV, 2 for me and the rest for my sisters. Got charged for 5 but received 1, very disappointing. QVC did say they would refund - I must check that they have done it.

So , looking forward to the next one, and wouldn't mind BNB. Would love to get a concealer. They had an anniversary special which had a BnB, huge spackle, concealer and kabuki brush at an insane price. Unfortunately I had a break from both the forum and QVC so missed it. I was gutted when I found out!

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharon-s View Post
    I could do with a new B&B, seeing the terracotta in the current one
    I wouldn't mind getting a spare one either as it's so worthwhile when in a set.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    In case anyone hasn't noticed, there is an LG outlet show on tonight at 11.00. Mind you, they do not seem to give much of a discount in their outlets that I have seem.
    I have checked all online LG and the prices are as I remember them, no outlet prices except 1 or 2 last clicks. Are they going to to do it the very last minute? I didn't think they were that efficient.

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Laura L'occitane Earle View Post
    I ordered 5 of the last LG TSV, 2 for me and the rest for my sisters. Got charged for 5 but received 1, very disappointing. QVC did say they would refund - I must check that they have done it.

So , looking forward to the next one, and wouldn't mind BNB. Would love to get a concealer. They had an anniversary special which had a BnB, huge spackle, concealer and kabuki brush at an insane price. Unfortunately I had a break from both the forum and QVC so missed it. I was gutted when I found out!
    That's terrible Laura L'occitane Earle, what a disappointment for you, but I always look on the bright side, one set is better than none at all.
    Thanks Laura L'occitane Earle thanked for this post

Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    I have checked all online LG and the prices are as I remember them, no outlet prices except 1 or 2 last clicks. Are they going to to do it the very last minute? I didn't think they were that efficient.
    Have just been online and there are a number of items in the clearance section so I assume these will be the ones.
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post