Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So far I have resisted buying even though I said I would go for it. I checked my stash and I have lots of Elemis products . I wouldn’t mind trying the mask but I can’t justify buying just for that one product no matter the overall value. I found 2 body butters and 1 cleansing balm and a 50ml PCMC plus a few more. Not sure I should be buying another set I wouldn’t start on until at least Spring.

So far I have resisted buying even though I said I would go for it. I checked my stash and I have lots of Elemis products . I wouldn’t mind trying the mask but I can’t justify buying just for that one product no matter the overall value. I found 2 body butters and 1 cleansing balm and a 50ml PCMC plus a few more. Not sure I should be buying another set I wouldn’t start on until at least Spring.
Im still resisting too…. I love the PCMC, but it’s the small size that only lasts just over a month. I don’t need more cleansing balm and I have enough shower gels and body lotions to last me until spring. I don’t want the mask or peel so it was a fairly easy decision this year!

I’ve always found that all the TSV’s come within 2 or 3 days. I expect they are all ready boxed up so every order just has a label printed and out it goes! QVC knows that they will sell a lot of them very quickly, so they can be packaged, ready and waiting.

Look Fantastic currently have deals on different brands, including Elemis.

Latest posts

Back