If you could only buy 1 Beauty item in 2010??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
Well I am sure we are all resolved to not fall for the promise of eternal youth QVC makes for every single beauty brand they stock, so imagine you can only order 1 beauty item in 2010 (you can order as many times as you need but only the 1 item) what would it be??

Mine would be Elemis pro collagen marine cream

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it :mysmilie_81: How long will it be, I asked myself when I saw the title of this thread, before someone has to mention more than one item... will we end up with dozens per post? :mysmilie_17:

No offence, borednow, I'm not mentioning any cos I need inspiration :mysmilie_34:

clemenzina

Silk pillowcases to stave off my wrinkles...... and whilst we're on the subject, does anyone have any recommendations for pillows? My new ones are yet again rubbish - I was awake again at 5am with a sore neck. Theoretically they're a beauty item because without a good sleep - my beauty nosedives because I look like sh**e. My apologies if I've digressed.......

It's impossible to stick to one!:D But I'll try...

I would have to go for the A'kin Rose De Mai moisturiser. I'm on about my fourth pot of the stuff now and love it to bits, really does moisturise my skin without leaving it greasy and is a great base for make up and it doesn't cost gadzillions of spondoolicks.

I can't think of one really.

I love Elemis but only buy TSVs if I want whats in them. Otherwise like anything else I check the bay/justbeautydirect or salonskincare for deals. I will say 99% of the time I have never paid the price QVC charge.

Think I have enough PCMC to keep me going until 2011.

I love Elemis but only buy TSVs if I want whats in them. Otherwise like anything else I check the bay/justbeautydirect or salonskincare for deals. I will say 99% of the time I have never paid the price QVC charge.

Think I have enough PCMC to keep me going until 2011.

Me too donna, I have plenty of PCMC. The other staple that I thought of was LE C&P which I probably will return to as I'm not overawed by the Elemis cleansers however I never buy that from QVC, preferring to go to LE Direct. The only item I would like to try is Smashbox Brow Tech and am hoping there are some good offers on on 16 Jan in the Anniversary shows.

Gatineau Melatogenine.

I was going to mention that I can't choose between Melatogenine and my new love Laura Geller Balance & Brighten, but that woud be cheating wouldn't it:mysmilie_11:

Last edited:
from qvc or at all?
from q then philosophy inner grace body butter
at all then cleanse and polish

oh this is so hard! because I have been good and using up my stash I do actually (shades of A Y there!) need to buy a new moisturiser. Not really blown away by any i'v had lately so might try some Aikin as people seem to like it. Now what could I not do without? very fond of C and P and but am going to get it from LE website in future

Latest posts

Back