Bare Minerals TSV 11/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen this and under the description it says :-

BE Luxury Coll TSV

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...=10152&keyword=201800&ddkey=https:OrderStatus

Here's hoping that there will be a ready product in this kit. I think the previous bare minerals tsv have been quite good but haven't ordered as am on a makeup hiatus! In the summer I was on holiday in Madrid and in Sephora they had been discounted to 10 euros a pot luckily this included my shade. I was able to try out the golden fair which qvc don't sell.
It is very similar to fairly light but suits me better. Also stocked up on well rested! hope this tsv will be a good one!

copied from the us site

Get a double dose of luxury with this fabulous eight-piece collection. Equipped with duos of eye shadow, lip gloss, eyeliner, and brushes--along with face color--this kit makes your makeup routine twice as versatile and fun. From bareMinerals(R).

Includes:

0.1-oz Ready(TM) Eyeshadow duo in The Hidden Agenda, an apricot-chiffon shade, and Undercover, a glistening granite shade
0.04-oz Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 9PM, a chocolate suede shade
0.04-oz Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 10AM, a golden sage shade
0.15-fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Wow Factor, a brandy rose shade
0.15-fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rule Breaker, a sparkling nude shade
0.03-oz Allover Face Color in Chic Radiance, a sun-kissed cinnamon shade
Blending brush
Angled face brush
Cosmetic bag
Made in China/USA

oooh i like this one....I normally hate the BM TSV's as they've always got the foundations and veils in,which I'm not interested in.but this is proper makeup!!!

I think the US one was AD so this might be one of the deliveries but not necessarily the one we are getting first.

Not sure about this one. It all looks a bit tan for someone with a pale/pink skintone like mine.
Will we get the auto delivery do you think? Or are we just getting one of the ones the US got? If so wonder what the other colours will be.

The TSV is:

•1 x SPF 15 Original Foundation (2g; trial size) - available in Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Dark, Medium Tan, and Tan. Award-winning 100% pure mineral foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk for flawless coverage with natural luminosity
•1 x Marvellous Moxie Lip Gloss Wild One (4.5ml) - honeyed peach - this luscious lipgloss delivers vivid colour and a shiny mirror-like finish that lasts for hours. The refreshing formula also softens and hydrates lips for superior comfort
•1 x Marvellous Moxie Lip Gloss Daredevil (4.5ml) - sparkling blackberry
•1 x Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 Compact The Phenomenon (3g) - lavender and amber - enriched with multi-dimensional pearl pigments, these universally flattering shades create a distinctive optical effect that amplifies every eye colour
•1 x Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 10pm (1.2g) - burnished mocha - formulated to glide on effortlessly, this waterproof eye pencil delivers rich, creamy colour that won't smudge all day and all night
•1 x Rose Gold Radiance All-Over Face Colour (0.85g; trial size) - lustrous rose gold - gives your complexion a rosy glow and is universally flattering on all skin types
•1 x full tapered shadow brush with custom gold handle - this versatile brush doubles as both a contour eye colour brush and eyeliner brush. It perfectly applies colour to small areas like the lid, or you can use the tip to expertly buff liner shadow along the lash line
•1 x flawless application face brush with custom gold handle - the natural, soft-tapered bristles of this brush are designed to provide light-to-medium coverage for easy, professional-looking application of your foundation and blush
•1 x gold cosmetic bag

Auto delivery option:

First Auto Delivery drop: February
Cool shades for spring in pretty pinks and purples
Contains:

•1 x SPF 15 Original Foundation (2g; trial size)
•1 X Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 The Inspiration (3g) - pink frost and glittering plum
•1 x Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner In 5pm (1.2g) - deep plum
•1 x Secret Radiance All-Over Face Colour (0.85g)
•2 x Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss in Show Off and Live Wire (4.5ml) - baby pink and rosy plum
•1 x feather light face brush with custom gold handle
•1 x soft focus shadow brush with custom gold handle
•1 x gold cosmetic bag

Second Auto Delivery drop: May
Warm shades for summer in apricot and glistening granite shades
Contains:

•1 x SPF 15 Original Foundation (2g; trial size)
•1 X Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 The Hidden Agenda (3g) - apricot chiffon and glistening granite
•1 x Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner In 9pm (1.2g) - creamy chocolate suede
•1 x Chic Radiance All-Over Face Colour (0.85g)
•2 x Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss in Wow Factor and Rule Breaker (4.5ml) - rose and sparkling nude
•1 x angled face brush with custom gold handle
•1 x blending brush with custom gold handle
•1 x gold brush roll

Mmmm.. tempting, I'll have to see the colours in a photo though. I've not bought any BM since I discovered Lily Lolo (MUCH cheaper), so will see how much it tempts me on the day and how much LL I can get for the same money.

Mmmm.. tempting, I'll have to see the colours in a photo though. I've not bought any BM since I discovered Lily Lolo (MUCH cheaper), so will see how much it tempts me on the day and how much LL I can get for the same money.

ooh, guessing it's going to look like this: http://makeupmashup.squarespace.com/journal/2011/11/18/bare-escentuals-bare-luxury-tsv-1-review-swatches-photos.html

I also love Lily Lolo but still wear Bare minerals too (can only wear mineral make up on my eyelids). I have just dabbled into the ready eyeshadows recently when I bought The Nick of Time, which I love. However, I think that these eyeshadows in The Phenomenon are extremely unwearable. Lilac and gold? I think not. Anyone else thinking about Pan's People?!

Latest posts

Back